'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
123 REPLIES 123

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Grit dog wrote:
Hornet, sweet rides!
Love the pseudo rat rod Hemi T bucket!!!!

Agreed... Very nice!

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Hornet, sweet rides!
Love the pseudo rat rod Hemi T bucket!!!!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:
hornet28 wrote:

We also go for rides in this.

Got a Hemi?

Yes and the car is a 17 T

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Me Again wrote:
blt2ski wrote:
MFL,
depending upon the size of the bikini......well anyway. Other forum assumes NO bikini! But I digress......need to go back to watching me sea dogs at home against the cards. Not doing as well as I would like to see them doing.......

Marty

NO kidding = SeaDogs

You can add the Cowboys to that same category!

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
hornet28 wrote:

Got a Hemi?
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

blt2ski
LOL Jerry,

Go to a forum call Sailing Anarchy.....not as pg as here. That pic would be legal!

Marty
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Cummins12V98 wrote:
Think I just saw Marty winkin n noddin. :B

So who was ridin in the back taking the pic? My wife has ridden in the previous two RVโ€™s.

Yup, my wife, just for a short distance. I offered to let her drive the double tow, and me ride in coach. Glad she declined! After going through a rough section/construction 7 miles ahead, she's back up front.

Jerry

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Think I just saw Marty winkin n noddin. :B

So who was ridin in the back taking the pic? My wife has ridden in the previous two RVโ€™s.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
4x4ord wrote:
hornet28 wrote:
It's hard to understand some of you guys. To tender to drive a truck other than for towing. How would you ever have managed when trucks really did ride rough, especially 3/4 and 1T's? My wife has had Caddies and now drives a Buick and doesn't mind the ride in the dually a bit. We take it many times instead of her car and did so even when she had one of the Caddies

I'm happy to use my pick up for all my driving needs but I recognize it does most things poorly. It would be easy to find a vehicle that would be far better in regard to ride, handling, acceleration, economy and aesthetics. When it comes to towing I would rate my truck as excellent.

If you use your truck to do what your Cadillac could do I have to wonder why? hard to understand..

Hard to understand for some maybe. I just like driving my trucks, I feel I have ride, handling, power and aesthetics. I don't drive a plain from the factory truck. Plus I have the ability to see what's happening further down the road. Heck when I had my 2500HD we took it on none towing trips of 3-5K mi instead of a car. I've also driven this 8K in one months time, Mi to Ca to Fl. to Mi

As you can see I'm not a snob about what I drive but they aren't your one looks like another either. Oh and at 75 I'm not a young guy either

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
blt2ski wrote:
MFL,
depending upon the size of the bikini......well anyway. Other forum assumes NO bikini! But I digress......need to go back to watching me sea dogs at home against the cards. Not doing as well as I would like to see them doing.......

Marty

NO kidding = SeaDogs
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
So...back from my dinner, and seems little interest, after 12 pages of thread. The bikini is partially missing...yes, it is MY bike...don't ask. I best let my better judgement keep up with my foolish fingers. I am not sure if making the pic appropriate, would be immediate, when posted. Nope, not going to ask wife.

Jerry

blt2ski
MFL,

Marty

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
blt2ski wrote:
I do know of a few forums where that bike pic in shop would be legal to post per say.....
Then again, for newbe's the fist time you post, you are welcomed after showing a pic of wife, gf, sister, moms.........any way, probably not a way for a murderator to welcome folks on this rather g to pg rated forum........LOLOL

Marty

Thanks Marty...funny I was going to ask forum guys what time Marty goes for dinner???:B

Some may think I was joking, but not, I can't send 10K PMs

BTW...the bike is a Yamaha FZ1 and the model sitting on it very pretty!!:C

Jerry

blt2ski
I do know of a few forums where that bike pic in shop would be legal to post per say.....
Then again, for newbe's the fist time you post, you are welcomed after showing a pic of wife, gf, sister, moms.........any way, probably not a way for a murderator to welcome folks on this rather g to pg rated forum........LOLOL

Marty