Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Looking for info on TSD Logistics
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Looking for info on TSD Logistics

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next
pigfarmer

USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/17/19 01:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just heard about this TSD Logistics program and wondering if anyone has had experience with it. Wondering too if it is one of these "Too good to be true" things one hears of.

Solo

NE Kansas/Central Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/17/19 03:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been using their diesel fuel pricing program since August and am impressed by their service. You might want to follow them on Facebook and learn more about how other RVers are benefiting from their program on the Facebook-TSD Logistics RV Group. I will agree, when I originally heard about TSD Logistics, it did sound too good to be true but, it really is a great tool to have when searching for fueling options of your diesel rig.

Solo
2011 Itasca Ellipse 42QD, 450 HP ISL Cummins
2012 Jeep JKU with SMI DUO Braking System
Our Travel Blog VolunteersWithAPurpose

Trainer

Livingston, TX, USA

View Profile

Posted: 12/17/19 05:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pig Farmer

This is the real deal. Use my card for every diesel purchase. I have been to the large office building in Texarkana and enjoyed lunch with some of the Fuel Program ladies. Super nice folks.

Thanks for you service.

Z71 4x4

Sun Sunny Cal California

View Profile

Posted: 12/17/19 08:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I returned from Houston two weeks ago, round trip from SoCal. I saved just over $134 by stopping at 6 different Love's Truck Stops. Using the Love's app, I didn't even have to go inside!! Just attached my TSD fuel card to the app then pay on my phone at the pump. Best savings was 17% off list price at two stops, one at 16% off, another at 12% off, and least amount saved was two stops for 9% off list. Money came out of my chosen account exactly as it should and I'm happy with the program.

2019 Tiffin Allegro RED 37BA
Kar Kaddy SS

2011 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA - Sold

Bill.Satellite

Full-timer

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/17/19 01:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been using the program for about 6 months but have only had to fill up 4-5 times. I have used Love's exclusively and I have saved $.0.40 - 0.50 per gallon at every stop. You also do not have to go inside. Use your card at the pump, fill up and drive off so it's a great time saver as well. I do take a picture of the pump total upon completion "just in case" but it has not been necessary. To watch the bills come in with $50-$60+ saving at each fill up still amazes me.

What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

BobGed

Carson City, NV

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/17/19 07:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The other nice feature about using Love's is once you setup your EFS card in the Love's app you can activate the pump from your smart phone thereby avoiding having to swipe your card at the pump.

Also right after fueling you can see your transaction (before the TSD fee) on the EFS app so you don't have to go inside to get a receipt or take a photo of the pump, unless of course you prefer to.

2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

navigator2346

texas

View Profile

Posted: 12/17/19 10:41pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Coming from WA to CA and 3 fill ups the savings is over $150.00

Ivylog

Blairsville, GA and WPB, FL.

View Profile

Posted: 12/18/19 04:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Plenty of posts on this and the savings average 30-40 cents on an inflated price. Thanks to GasBuddy and a Sam’s credit card my savings average 40-50 cents without giving out my banking info...do not need another bank account to limit the exposure. If you need a truck stop for fuel then it’s a good deal.

This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.

08 HR Navigator 45'
Sold 04 Dynasty after 14 great years.
[url=https://i.

Bill.Satellite

Full-timer

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/18/19 05:50am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I definitely need a truck stop for fuel. I take up to 200 gallons at a fill up so the trickle pumps at a regular gas station just don't work for me. I don't have the time or energy to try to work my way in and out of regular stations either when I'm 60+ feet long towing a car.

Colo Native

Colorado

View Profile

Posted: 12/18/19 11:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I was looking at this as well, are there any other places than truck stops that this works at?

2015 Winnebago Forza 34T
pushed by a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or 2020 Escape Hybrid
Retired DFD

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Looking for info on TSD Logistics
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.