cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Co-pilot for RV's App

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does the Co-pilot App for RV's allow me to create an extended route, load it and then display it or does it only allow me to focus on certain areas I preload. I've been looking over the great information we have saved here concerning using my android cell phone or tablet as a GPS when no cell service WIFI is available. I have been practicing this with an old disabled Samsung S4 relay using "Google Maps Offline". It still works with my WiFi so I downloaded my town, shut off the WiFi and sure enough it tracked me using only the internal GPS. COOL Now With Google Maps Offline (if I understand it correctly) after downloading an area it will track me through but I can't connect a route through 2 adjacent areas. Does Co-Pilot allow a continuous offline route to be displayed? I have my regular Garmin GPS, paper maps and atlases. This idea is interesting and is another tool in my tool box.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!
4 REPLIES 4

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks guys. My Samsung 8" tablet is what I plan to use with the Co-pilot RV. Should be interesting. I'll post some updates.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
lryrob9301 wrote:
Co-Pilot will allow you to custom build a complete trip with individual stops and routing preferences as you want and save. Co-pilot does not require a WIFI or cell connection to operate, only access to the GPS satellites.

X2

Co-Pilot is my main GPS on my 8" Samsung tablet. Only costs $30 a year with free updates.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Co-Pilot will allow you to custom build a complete trip with individual stops and routing preferences as you want and save. Co-pilot does not require a WIFI or cell connection to operate, only access to the GPS satellites.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
The more maps I have, paper and electronic, the happier I am.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad