cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Red Pocket Mobile

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
Is anyone using Red Pocket Mobile for voice and text? How is it working out?
6 REPLIES 6

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
That is exactly what I am going to do.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have Red Pocket, but guess I'm the odd duck out. Don't use my cell phone much at all. Emergencies only. Bought the $60 a year for very limited everything, but at $5 a month am happy. I spend more time charging the phone than using it.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
That's what I did until I got tired of paying both bills.
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
I have Visible and use it as a hot spot only. I want to use Red Pocket just for voice.

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
I had Red Pocket but changed to the Verizon owned Visible plan. I now pay $25 a month for everything unlimited, on their party plan.

-www.visible.com
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

folivier
Explorer
Explorer
Switched 4 phones from ATT to Red Pocket about a month ago. No difference between the 2 regarding service. The monthly cost on the family plan is about half. Coming up on the first renewal next week. No contract, cancel anytime. Have 2 androids and 2 iphones on our family plan. So far it's working fine and saving money.
Took about an hour to port each phone number over to RP. And surprisingly ATT never contacted me to remain with them despite being a loyal customer for well over 20 years!
One tip, you have to email support to get the hot spot feature turned on for your android phone. But as of now hot spot doesn't work for iphones.