Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Technology Corner: Tv mount in basement compartment
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

 > Tv mount in basement compartment

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
DC&MC

formerly of Keizer Oregon USA

Senior Member

Joined: 10/23/2003

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 12/22/19 01:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We saw a MH with a tv mounted in the basement. They opened the door and the tray rolled out a bit and then the TV was on some kind of bracket that raised up and tilted.
Any idea where I could find something like this?


2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2011 Ram PU
2012 Victory Cross Country mtc
From wherever we happen to be

Lwiddis

Near Mammoth, CA

Senior Member

Joined: 08/12/2016

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Online
Posted: 12/22/19 05:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Probably specially made. Did you ask the owner?


Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)


garyemunson

Reno, Nevada

Senior Member

Joined: 09/27/2015

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 12/22/19 06:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y has that mount. I've never seen it anywhere else. You may have to inquire with Winnebago parts. Our MH also came with a ceiling mount TV in the bedroom that is the best bedroom TV solution I've ever seen. Again, haven't seen that mount elsewhere, either.

cavie

Port Charlotte Fl/ Hindsdale MA

Senior Member

Joined: 04/28/2019

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 12/22/19 06:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DC&MC wrote:

We saw a MH with a tv mounted in the basement. They opened the door and the tray rolled out a bit and then the TV was on some kind of bracket that raised up and tilted.
Any idea where I could find something like this?


Google "RV ceiling mount TV bracket". Also Amazon.


2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

Mmwtdh

Here

Full Member

Joined: 10/18/2012

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 12/22/19 08:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here’s what I installed....

TV mount

DC&MC

formerly of Keizer Oregon USA

Senior Member

Joined: 10/23/2003

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 12/22/19 09:44pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My husband wants the tv to pull out and then raise up. Can’t find anything that does that.

edatlanta

Maplesville, AL Home Base

Senior Member

Joined: 08/13/2008

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 12/23/19 05:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My 5'er has the TV/audio plugs, etc right inside the pass through hatch on the curb side. I however have zero desire to sit outside and watch TV when I could be inside where it is warm when it is supposed to be warm and cool when it is supposed to be cool. So those outlets have never been used. Bah Humbug!

I'm really not a grinch.

* This post was edited 12/23/19 04:20pm by edatlanta *


Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010


way2roll

Wilmington NC

Senior Member

Joined: 10/05/2018

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 12/23/19 06:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

edatlanta wrote:

My 5'er has the TV/audio plugs, etc right inside the pass through hatch on the curb side. I however have zero desire to sit outside and watch TV when I could be inside where it is warm when it is supposed to be warm and cool when it is supposed to be cool. So those outlets have never been used. Bah Humbug!

I'm really not a grouch.


And that was helpful to the op how?


2020 F350 STX 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2020 FR Cedar Ridge Silverback 29rw

ryoung

Oregon

Senior Member

Joined: 11/11/2002

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 12/23/19 09:36am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Quote:

edatlanta wrote:

My 5'er has the TV/audio plugs, etc right inside the pass through hatch on the curb side. I however have zero desire to sit outside and watch TV when I could be inside where it is warm when it is supposed to be warm and cool when it is supposed to be cool. So those outlets have never been used. Bah Humbug!

I'm really not a grouch.


And that was helpful to the op how?


X2

ryoung


2018 Ram 3500 SRW Diesel
2019 Wolf Creek 840


ScottG

Bothell Wa.

Senior Member

Joined: 02/25/2005

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 12/23/19 09:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ryoung wrote:

Quote:

edatlanta wrote:

My 5'er has the TV/audio plugs, etc right inside the pass through hatch on the curb side. I however have zero desire to sit outside and watch TV when I could be inside where it is warm when it is supposed to be warm and cool when it is supposed to be cool. So those outlets have never been used. Bah Humbug!

I'm really not a grouch.


And that was helpful to the op how?


X2

ryoung


-1
I liked Ed's post. [emoticon]


Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins.
2018 Silver Fox 32A.
H0NDA eu2000i

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

 > Tv mount in basement compartment
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.