Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Around the Campfire: My Picks College Football
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> My Picks College Football

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next
monkey44

Cape Cod, MA and Central Fla

View Profile

Posted: 01/02/20 08:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bagman wrote:

Watched two games yesterday Michigan vs Alabama & Oregon vs Wisconsin. With respect to the Mich./Bama game, Michigan was ahead by a few points in the first half, but they just couldn't hang with Alabama in the 2nd. half. Now with respect to Wisconsin/Oregon, Oregon won by 1 point, but the most glaring stat was Wisconsin turned the ball over (4) times by either fumbles or interceptions and when you turn over the ball (4) times in a game, odds are you're going to lose. In spite of that, I felt Wisconsin was the better team that just came out with a L at the end. However, a bright spot for the BIG10 was Minnesota beat Auburn by a TD! Jan 13th. is the BIG GAME between Clemson & LSU and I'm going to be rooting big time for the LSU Tigers! GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!!!

Wisconsin loss attributes a little to those unsportsmanlike conducts as well. Several penalties at critical times. You cannot punch opposing players from behind just because you're pissed at a play or a player - you suck it up and play football. Tho', I have no fox in that hunt this year, I was not unhappy to see Oregon pull out the win just for that reason.

I actually believe the Oregon defense added a lot to that win, especially right at the end when it really counts.

I'm also thinking LSU next week. Altho, I'd bet a whole pile of money the Tigers will win that one. [emoticon]

Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/20 03:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm Picking LSU to beat Clemson by 14 points. Joe Burrow is full of confidence and combine confidence with athletic ability, & high intelligence as well as quality players surrounding him, tells me that he and his LSU teammates will be the next National Champs! I could be wrong, but I'm 98% sure the TIGERS will win! Bags.

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

wa8yxm

Wherever I happen to park

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/20 04:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well I am told that on Monday Clemson (SC) plays LSU (LA) in a championship game and I pick the Tigers to win.

Home is where I park it.
Kenwood TS-2000 housed in a 2005 Damon Intruder 377

Charlie D.

E. Texas-Orange

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/12/20 06:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Speaking of Pro football.[emoticon].
I am not good a picking winners but the 4 teams last week that I picked won. Yesterday my 2 picks won. If my picks-Houston and Seattle win I'm gonna place a huge bet on next weeks games.

The Titans certainly put on a show last night. Haven;t followed them much last year but I really like what they have done.

Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/20 07:47am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Charlie, The Titan's DB Coach Kerry Coombs is coming back to Ohio State to once again be the DB coach & Co-Defense coordinator! Bags.

Horsedoc

Dixie --- N. Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/20 08:30am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

OK, LSU (probably) close or blowout?

I say LSU by 6

* This post was edited 01/12/20 08:37am by Horsedoc *

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/20 09:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The National Championship game between the two "Tigers," I can smell it! I think it is going to be one heck of a college football game!

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/20 08:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Helluva cat fight!!!

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 01/14/20 12:33am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm so Happy for the the LSU fans, the LSU Tigers, Coach O. and his assistants, the LSU team, and especially Joe Burrow! Joe was fantastic in this Championship game! For me, Joe Burrow is the best QB in college football and he proved it tonight! And last but not least, I am so happy for my very good RV.NET friend Charlie D. All of us Buckeyes were rooting for the LSU tigers tonight! Geaux LSU.

Horsedoc

Dixie --- N. Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 01/14/20 08:16am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I certainly missed the spread! Probably the best college football game in years. It is certainly best team LSU has had in a very long time, if not ever. Burrow is amazing! His timing and confidence is unbelievable. This kid is going to make some major bucks in the draft

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> My Picks College Football
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.