Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: I expect a 10 cent price increase in diesel
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> I expect a 10 cent price increase in diesel

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 6  
Prev
Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/20 03:39pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Kind of interesting that politics is now allowed on the forum. It used to be a no no but it’s a free for all now. Also no more common courtesy or name calling restrictions. It’s gone complete romper room. Too funny. [emoticon]

lots2seeinmyrv

Neither Here nor There

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/20 04:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

Kind of interesting that politics is now allowed on the forum. It used to be a no no but it’s a free for all now. Also no more common courtesy or name calling restrictions. It’s gone complete romper room. Too funny. [emoticon]

Yeah, kind of "funny" who starts these political posts, isn't it?

The same person YS1.

wanderingaimlessly

SOBOVA

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/20 04:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

And Elon Musk to the rescue,,,,,
In fairness, he is a visionary, but he misfires frequently,
Musk
And I do wonder how the same enviro's who scream over a tortoise habitat of only a couple of square miles in the Tonopah test range will be acting when Musk wants to screw around with over 10,000 square miles and shade that much previously untouched soils.
And hasn't the Kali power grid already established their inability to handle transmission lines through long distances without torching huge areas SW desert? And just how much carbon and particulate matter does a wildfire put in the atmosphere per square mile?

Yeah Musk may be able to power large areas, but his collateral damage will likely be more than what the old coal plants would have done?

mich800

Pontiac, MI

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/20 04:41pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

I stay out of the political stuff. But you are correct, seems much more content than usual.

lots2seeinmyrv

Neither Here nor There

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/20 04:56pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Oz is a mythical land of flying monkeys, witch (witch hunts and witch hunters).

A dig of the man on the White House who keeps on harping about our supposedly good economy, stock market, tariffs (being paid by the Chinese, according to him) and wall being build and paid by Mexico, biggest tax cuts in history that promised each one of us will have lowered tax by $4,000 to $9,000 (and I'm still waiting for mine).

Yes. But at least the debt is dropping. [emoticon].

I believe it doubled under the previous administration. And the stock market was at around 15,000.

And I remember paying over $3.50+ for gas at the time and the housing market bust and the welfare roles expanding out of control. Jobs sent overseas, bad trade deals, and bowing down to the rest of the world got us into the current situation.

Oh they are paying for the wall. Not coming here getting our jobs and sending the bucks back over the border into their economy by the billions. Get it??? It's called Chess...not Checkers.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 6  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> I expect a 10 cent price increase in diesel
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.