cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are yu Hungry?

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Because of the hour and other things we areeating Hungry Man Turkey aand dressing dinners.
It says on the box 15 grams of protein. That is about an eighth of an ounce, I believe.
So maybe we need to fix about ten of them and just eat the dressing and such from only one of them Probaably a whole ounce of turkey in ten dinners.
5 REPLIES 5

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
down home wrote:
It says on the box 15 grams of protein. That is about an eighth of an ounce, I believe.
It's 0.529109 oz, or over half.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Those frozen meals never have enough protein or meat in it for me. I just up it with easy hacks such as adding cheese. Or throw nuts on top. Or of course add bacon. If I have to make do with a TV dinner then I doctor it to suit my needs. You can always add a side of peanut butter crackers to amp it.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't been hungry since Thanksgiving but keep eating for some strange reason. BTW, if you study your nutrition, 15 grams of protein in a meal is really quite excellent.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Ten โ€œTVโ€ dinners sounds about right. lol
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Instead of 10 Hungry Man, try Marie Callendar tv dinner or a Stouffers frozen bagged meal - meat is in there. Just heat and serve. Will be cheaper than the 10 Hungry Man too LOL