Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We have to move

Cougarnewbie
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All
We are in Jacksonville Fl. until around Jan. 15. We have to move. We would like to find a nice RV park\resort around central Florida, the Tampa\Orlando area. The places on the beach in the panhandle are booked. Anyone know of any parks that have vacancies for a months stay. Any suggestions are really appreciated.
AL and Sharon
May All Your On Ramps be Downhill
13 REPLIES 13

HighwayJunky
Explorer
Explorer
Try Central Park RV in Haines City,Fl. They are an OK campground with both pull thru sites and also have some permanent trailers on individually owned lots. 40-minutes to Orlando Disney World and all the sites in Central Florida. Very reasonable priced.
2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD
2012 Fiat Pop Toad
One wife
No pets
No complaints
No Worries (except keeping wife happy!!)
Fulltime jobhttps://www.rv.net/SharedContent/cfb/images/rolleyes.gif

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
From driving around, Tropical Palms in Kissimmee, FL has a bunch of open spaces.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

jergeod
Explorer
Explorer
Orange city rv resort has spaces open. 1/2 hr West of Daytona down I4 I'm here now till April.
George & Jerri
USMC VET
Jayco Eagle 339 flqs
upstate NY

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed several times at the Kissimmee/Whippoorwill Lake KOA - it's a BEAUTIFUL park close to the Lake Nona area. I should add that if you have a dog - they have an amazing dog park! Best one I've ever seen while camping.

KOA
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

stumper92
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed one night in Silver Lake Campground north of Tampa last week and they looked like they had plenty of sights available. We had no problem getting in.

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
Auburndale and Polk City area have several parks.
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Zephyrhills has some nice parks... lots of parks....About 25 NE of Tampa.

dockmasterdave
Explorer
Explorer
Yes there is a bowling green in Fl and we have stayed at Pioneer creek several times, nice park in south central Fl east of Tampa on rt 17.
If you see a taco trailer permanently parked on the west side of 17, a little ways south on the west side, stop. Great fresh tacos, it's called tacos isabelle.
2014 F 150 ecoboost
2008 Chrysler Aspen
09 Amerilite 21 (modified)
2013 Bendron 14' enclosed cargo
2011 4x8 open cargo

J_R2
Explorer
Explorer
If enjoy nature and more laid back try ottersprings.com. It's near Trenton and Fanning Springs. About 2 hrs above Crystal River. Much outdoors stuff in area. Nature Coast trail, a rail to trails, manatees at fanning springs, Cedar Key, etc
Also try Crystal River area, very busy, and maybe full.
Ron & Joanne 06 Revolution LE 40E

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Or try a google search "rv parks in florida" and you should get a zoomable map. I tried posting a link to one but it's not working.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

johnhicks
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.goodsam.com/campgrounds-rv-parks/details/default.aspx?cgid=890000120

https://happytravelerrvpark.com/
-jbh-

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
samsphones wrote:
Pioneer Creek in Bowling Green probably has vacancies

Don't think there is a Bowling Green in Florida near Tampa ? ? ? ?

Maybe check some of the parks in the Bradenton area - sorry I can't recommend one as it has been several years since we stayed there.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

samsphones
Explorer
Explorer
Pioneer Creek in Bowling Green probably has vacancies