Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Where is #2 Black tank pull valve Crusader ?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Where is #2 Black tank pull valve Crusader ?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
J R in Missouri

On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 01/01/20 10:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Have control board with a #1 and #2 black tank rocker switch. 1st tank shows empty 2nd shows full. Trying to located pull valve. This is a new to me 2019 Crusader by Forrest River. I am fulltimer in Texas. All help I can get to avoid a bad problem! Thank You !

Old-Biscuit

Verde Valley

View Profile

Posted: 01/01/20 04:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

What MODEL do you have?

2 waste tanks (1 grey/1 black)....handles for dumping should be in the 'universal docking center'

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
On the Road Debt Free April '07
Off the road still Debt Free Jan. '14

Hammerboy

Zeeland, MI

View Profile

Posted: 01/01/20 04:40pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am going to take a stab at this as my Wildcat is built nearly identical to the Crusader, in fact I think in the same building if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, my black and bath gray tank valve handles are outside underneath and next to each other while the valve for the galley is a few feet further back by itself near the tires. Did you get down and take a good look underneath in both directions?

Dan

2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

Lwiddis

Morro Bay, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/01/20 06:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

After a complete inspection of the underbelly, driver’s side of your Crusader you can’t fine the pull valve?

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)

deltabravo

Spokane, WA

View Profile

Posted: 01/01/20 09:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Old-Biscuit wrote:

What MODEL do you have?

x2

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2009 Arctic Fox 811 (bought new 11/9/09)
2015 Nash 17k (bought pre-owned 5/23/18)
2008 Haulmark 8.5x20 toy box trailer

MitchF150

Puyallup, WA

View Profile

Posted: 01/01/20 11:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, any RV is going to have the dump valves on the drivers side of the rig at least here in the US. I'd open every compartment if that's where they are and look under the RV on that side for some big round looking things sticking out.

My Rockwood has 1 black and 2 grey tanks. One grey for the galley sink and the other for the bath sink and shower. The black and bath grey is behind the the trailer axles. The galley grey is in front of the axles.

Good luck!

Mitch

[image]

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Dave H M

IL

View Profile

Posted: 01/02/20 06:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ohhhh, this reminded me of the black and grey being cross labeled on my fifth wheel. Either the assembly guy made a mistake or he is still laughing about the nut roll he put me in. [emoticon]

jolvi

SW Missouri

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/02/20 07:06am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Have same issues with labels being crossed up, but hey they sent me replacements after I sent the dealer a picture, got a feeling it is a warranty and the dealer gets reimbursed for doing the job. Dealer sent them to me as I do not wish to take a 70 mile trip to dealer for it.

J R in Missouri

On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/20 07:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

To Old biscuit and Deltabravo This a model 320 Den. A big Thank You to all. Answer to Hammer Boy is yes and Lwiddis I only found 2 pull valves, one in the storage compartment and one under body by the wheels. This sad saga continues JR

dougrainer

Carrolton, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/20 01:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MitchF150 wrote:

Well, any RV is going to have the dump valves on the drivers side of the rig at least here in the US. I'd open every compartment if that's where they are and look under the RV on that side for some big round looking things sticking out.

My Rockwood has 1 black and 2 grey tanks. One grey for the galley sink and the other for the bath sink and shower. The black and bath grey is behind the the trailer axles. The galley grey is in front of the axles.

Good luck!

Mitch

[image]

Wrong answer[emoticon] Here in the USA?????? What does that have to do with it? FYI, there are a few(VERY FEW) that have the Dump handle on the Passenger side and the valve is located there. The ones I have seen the Valve and Handle are located in the Storage compartment. This is usually a 3 tank system and the floorplan design requires the valve placement there. Doug

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Where is #2 Black tank pull valve Crusader ?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.