cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wet Bath Toilet Cover

Roadtech
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone found a source for a waterproof cover to put over toilet during shower to keep toilet dry in a wet bath?
11 REPLIES 11

tarnold
Explorer
Explorer
An outdoor grill cover, many shapes and sizes.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œWould prefer a more permanent solution out of marine grade canvas....โ€

No mold or cleaning issue with an easily replaceable garbage bag.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Roadtech
Explorer
Explorer
pasusan wrote:
I think covering the toilet will cause more problems with having to dry the cover.

Maybe use two covers. One hanging up to dry and another previously dried and available. I think dropping a cover on and taking it off again is less work than drying the toilet. I guess I am lazy ๐Ÿ˜„

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Roadtech wrote:
Here is an interesting article on this subject with a lot of great ideas:Wet Baths
That was a fun article. I do like the more relaxed approach - use a sponge or microfiber towel to dry and squeeze excess water out and down the drain. I think covering the toilet will cause more problems with having to dry the cover.

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

Roadtech
Explorer
Explorer
Old Days wrote:
Buy a adjustable pole and shower curtain that you can slide across the
front of the toilet when showering.

Now that's an interesting idea. You could use a second adjustable pole across the top of the toilet lid to hold the curtain back against the toilet and out of your way. That would keep water off the toilet and the wall behind the toilet. Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Old_Days
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buy a adjustable pole and shower curtain that you can slide across the
front of the toilet when showering.

Roadtech
Explorer
Explorer
Here is an interesting article on this subject with a lot of great ideas:Wet Baths

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
I just squeege off the top of the toilet lid.

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Although it would never occur to me to cover the toilet, I would look for a vinyl covered canvas boat or dock box cover because you will need to dry and store it when not using the shower. You might find one close to the right size without going custom.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Roadtech
Explorer
Explorer
Johno02 wrote:
Try a garbage bag...

Would prefer a more permanent solution out of marine grade canvas. I can have one made, but just wondering if anyone has found a source. I Googled it and didn't find anything.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Try a garbage bag...
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.