cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV wholesalers?

Wills6_4_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone used them? We are looking at new TT's and there prices seem fair. Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8

atreis
Explorer
Explorer
I've bought two trailers from them and been happy both times with both the process and service upon delivery.

FWIW, for me they're not all that far away. ๐Ÿ™‚
2021 Four Winds 26B on Chevy 4500

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Lantley wrote:
Buying local has it advantages. Why I would not overpay to buy local. I would pay a higher competitive price to buy/remain local.

Just to add to this; buyers should never discount the value of a respected dealership's attention to a loyal customer. Although bad service can be had anywhere, I personally find a dealers to be more responsive to their own buyers versus someone just seeking service.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

delwhjr
Explorer
Explorer
I will second WANA RV. Great to deal with, no gimmicks, good prices. We bought our current one from them and will consider doing it again when the time comes.
2022 Rockwood 2109S
2006 Durango HEMI

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
spoon059 wrote:
OP, I used one of the wholesalers to get a price quote, then I reached out to local dealers (via email) and got a very close quote from a local dealer. I ended up paying about $300 more, but saved myself a 6 hour drive up and additional 6 hours back. I'd suggest you give your local guys a chance to meet the price. If RV Wholesalers can get that price, then a larger dealer near you can get that price too. FYI, I special ordered mine with specific interior colors and options too.

THis^^^ is good advice. I took the same approach. See if your local guy will at least come close. Buying local has it advantages. Why I would not overpay to buy local. I would pay a higher competitive price to buy/remain local.
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
OP, I used one of the wholesalers to get a price quote, then I reached out to local dealers (via email) and got a very close quote from a local dealer. I ended up paying about $300 more, but saved myself a 6 hour drive up and additional 6 hours back. I'd suggest you give your local guys a chance to meet the price. If RV Wholesalers can get that price, then a larger dealer near you can get that price too. FYI, I special ordered mine with specific interior colors and options too.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Wills6_4_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
GDS-3950BH wrote:
FYI the only thing wholesale is their name. In ohio anyone can say they're a wholsaler, most everywhere else thats against the law under truth in advertising regs. They do have good prices but have other ways of making it back such as quoted prices contingent on using their financing. A lot of the good price is because they are close to the factories so less transport cost. Wana RV in IN will beat RVWs prices, as will a lot of dealers local to that area. If your going to buy at a distance, why not play all the cards in that area?
Wana RV does have good prices and they have 50 amp service in all the ones we like. I will drive that far to get what I want. Thanks for the info.

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
FYI the only thing wholesale is their name. In ohio anyone can say they're a wholsaler, most everywhere else thats against the law under truth in advertising regs. They do have good prices but have other ways of making it back such as quoted prices contingent on using their financing. A lot of the good price is because they are close to the factories so less transport cost. Wana RV in IN will beat RVWs prices, as will a lot of dealers local to that area. If your going to buy at a distance, why not play all the cards in that area?

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
These people have
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman