Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: New RV Electric RV Toad In Depth Review - Mike Mas
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Dinghy Towing

Open Roads Forum  >  Dinghy Towing  >  General Topics

> New RV Electric RV Toad In Depth Review - Mike Mas

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
rk911

DuPage County

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 09:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Idle-Up wrote:

rk911 wrote:

LMAO @ the toad! looks perfectly safe unless you hit something...anything, really,,,larger than a 10-speed bike.

Thanks for the reply - its certainly much safer than a golf cart and its up to par with a lot of ATV's. Don't think of the negatives, you're missing the whole point of the comfort of being dry, AC, heat, windows, and close to 100 miles or range etc.

Regards

comfort? how does anyone carry a week's worth of groceries plus two humans in that thing? or two humans and a dog bigger than a 3-lb cat. taking that rolling death trap on American streets and roads for errands or day trips is insanity. literally hitting anything larger than a 10-speed is likely to result in injury or death. putting around an RV resort...maybe. anything else, no thanks.

negatives? i don't see ANY positives compared to my Jeep. when...if...the day ever comes when an EV has the cargo capacity, range, real, actual comfort for 4-6 humans on a chassis similar to a typical SUV at a price the average American can afford and wants to buy, can be re-charged in about the same amount of time as it takes to gas up my Jeep and hit the head at charging stations as numerous and convenient as gas stations...then i may consider an EV. i'm not holding my breath.

regards.

Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Dinghy Towing  >  General Topics

> New RV Electric RV Toad In Depth Review - Mike Mas
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Dinghy Towing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.