cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help with slide wiring for Shadow Cruiser 225 RBS

Waynrdude
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, would you still have your 225 RBS Shadow Cruiser? If you do I have a friendly request. I had a blow out and the tire destroyed the wiring that goes to the slide, both 12v for light and 110v for receptacles. I have the slide end of the wiring under the dinette, no problem there. The problem is where the wires go into the "basement". There are two wire ties on the outside bottom of the slide but I can not see where the wires go for power. Is there a "curly" wire that retracts? With the room extended a photograph would truly help where to start digging for the wire. I would like to thank you in advance if you could help. The manufacture is useless, they won't even answer an email. Wayne
2002 Blue Holiday Rambler Endeavor.
Our Toad is a Beetle 2001 Blue.
Full time by 2005 is the goal.
Alaska this summer, let's go!
WB4IEJ is my ham call, what's yours?
2 REPLIES 2

Waynrdude
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the phone number. They have never helped me before. I bought it brand new and the spare was dry rotted, of course who ever put the spare on the bumper promptly turned it around backwards so you could never see the splits in the rubber until you needed it. I emailed them about something and never got a reply.
2002 Blue Holiday Rambler Endeavor.
Our Toad is a Beetle 2001 Blue.
Full time by 2005 is the goal.
Alaska this summer, let's go!
WB4IEJ is my ham call, what's yours?

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Cruiser RV customer service phone is (260) 562-3500.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP