Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Club: Camping World Disappointment
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Camping World Disappointment

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
BarbaraOK

On The Road

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/20 11:26am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We are in Mesa, AZ for the winter and needed a small part for the motorhome. Went over to Camping World, which is now Gander. Wow, what a change and not for the better. Huge section given over to guns. And empty slots for all sorts of parts in their aisles of RV stuff. When I inquired, they said they didn't have the clip I needed in stock (though the tag was still on the empty hanger in the aisle), that their warehouse didn't have it, and referred me to other RV dealers nearby. Went home and ordered ONLINE from Amazon. Who knows what else I might have purchased, but was completely turned off. Guess you really do want to get rid of the RV business. C2C is almost none existent, not this.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006
Figment II (2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ">
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761
Our Blog

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/20 05:53am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello BarbaraOK,

Thank you for your time and post, we apologize for the experience you have had at the Mesa Gander Outdoors location. I have forwarded your concerns to the leadership team for review.
We will be glad to look into your concerns with Coast to Coast also, please provide a private message with additional details.

Thank you,
Good Sam Customer Care Team

BarbaraOK

On The Road

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/20 08:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My problems with C2C are the vanishing number of parks that we can reserve online. I don't find the Good Neighbor Parks worth the effort, since I have to call, all most all of them take Passport America which is easier to use. I didn't mind paying more, but want to be able to reserve online, because trying to get people on the phone anymore is extremely difficult. Your not raising the nightly charge for over a decade pushed so many parks out of the system that it made the benefit of the membership very, very limited. Nothing secret about my disillusion with C2C

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/29/20 09:43am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Camping World Disappointment
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.