cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Truck Camper

mellow
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/off-road/extreme-rigs/mario-merciers-incredible-custom-truck-cam...

All I have to say is WOW, looks like my 1191 but has some features I would love to have on mine. Love the storage spaces, not to crazy about the rear tent but I think it is better than Lances option.
2002 F-350 7.3 Lariat 4x4 DRW ZF6
2008 Lance 1191 - 220w of solar - Bring on the sun!
7 REPLIES 7

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Custom built TC's make up many of the TC's here. This one really stood out for me
The French Canadian one is pretty impressive too. Seems the fellow who used to be on these forums, has built two TC's this is his latest below.
Details of the Custom TC

stumper92
Explorer
Explorer
Very impressive! Thanks for sharing.

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
WOW and under 4K loaded ready to camp..Amazing accomplishment..
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
Impressive ! Well Done.

specta
Explorer
Explorer
All I can saw is WOW!!!!
Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
When I always highly admire people who accomplish their big project, this one lacs exterior finish.
The rough fiberglass with air holes is going to be heck hard to maintain.
But on positive side, he made very smart design with dropped roof. Thanks to that he has high cabover, while AC and vents don't go over 13' of height.
My fleetwood has about 3" drop and when it helps, the AC still sticks over a foot above everything else.
Rear "slide out" who doesn't take interior space is very admirable as well.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Very informative and interesting. TY for posting.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad