Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Camping World RV Sales: Camping World Virgina
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Camping World Virgina

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
sk734

AL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 08:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Be ware and stay away from this company. Something is wrong Camping World Virgina
I sent a simple request in for a picture of the yellow sticker with the vin and weights on it three times and no one has sent it back to me. Stay awake from this company. Sent email to Kendal Kmowles and
and Sudie Crawford.I
thought dealers wanted to sell RV's

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 09:03am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

sk734 wrote:

Be ware and stay away from this company. Something is wrong Camping World Virgina
I sent a simple request in for a picture of the yellow sticker with the vin and weights on it three times and no one has sent it back to me. Stay awake from this company. Sent email to Kendal Kmowles and
and Sudie Crawford.I
thought dealers wanted to sell RV's

Do you really think that some is actually going to go out, take a picture of a weight sticker. scan it, and send it to someone they have no idea who they are?

I see the following CW's in VA -
Airstream of VA, Gander RV of Fredericksburg, Hampton Roads, Manassas, McGeorge RV, Gander RV of Roanoke, Winchester..

ALL of which are Camping Worlds...

I see you named 2 girls at CW, did you call either of those 2 and ask why no response? perhaps you have a wrong email??

Maybe if your really interested, you should pop your head into the store, introduce yourself and see what happens?

** We as a society have gotten away from most personal interjection..
go old school on them, show up and be a P.I.T.A.,, they will give you almost anything you want to get rid of you..[emoticon]

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

midnightsadie

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/20 09:30am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

X2 you want it? do it yourself.

sk734

AL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 09:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I guess you do not know how to use a smart phone. I am in FL.

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 09:50am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

sk734 wrote:

I guess you do not know how to use a smart phone. I am in FL.

That makes no sense... Use YOUR SMART phone and call them.. introduce yourself, tell them what your looking for... I would assume that your smart phone would work from any state to any state..

** OR **

Do as most do on here, stay away from CW when purchasing a new trailer, all too many times things go south, fast...

* This post was edited 01/09/20 11:23am by ford truck guy *

opnspaces

San Diego Ca

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/20 10:08am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Not sure how a smart phone plays into this thread. But I'm sure everybody on here knows how to use one. The friction your are experiencing in this post is because you really did not give us very much information to go off of. For instance, why if you are posting about CW in Virginia would you expect us to know you are in Florida unless you tell us so?

How did you reach out to Camping World? Did you call and speak with these two people and explain why you wanted this picture and they agreed? Or did you leave a random voice mail and have not heard back? Did you go to their website and leave a request for the pictures and they emailed or called and said they would get the pictures for you? Have you checked your spam folder in your email? Or are you waiting for a picture in the mail? Have you called back and verified that they have your correct email address?

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton
2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH
1986 Coleman Columbia Popup.

naturist

Lynchburg, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 10:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Living 65 miles from the Roanoke, VA Camping World, I can only say I've never had an issue with them. The only time I went there looking for a camper, they didn't have what I wanted to see available, and referred me to a competitor (whose web site showed two like I wanted in stock) down the road a short distance. I, too, am less-than-entirely-sympathetic to the OP on this one, both because he seems to think everyone else knows what only he knows, but because he seems to have excessive expectations about what other people ought to do to/for him.

schlep1967

Harrisburg, PA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 11:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If your requests had the same spelling errors that your post does, they are probably ignoring your emails thinking they are some sort of scam from a foreign country.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
2009 Open Range 385RLS
Pull-Rite Super Glide

westernrvparkowner

montana

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/20 12:19pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

A request for a salesperson to take a photo of a yellow sticker and send it to someone several states away sounds more like a task in a Scavenger hunt or a fraternity prank than something a salesman should be doing to make a sale.

2oldman

New Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/20 12:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Virgina, Kmowles and Sudie ??

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Camping World Virgina
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.