Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Rallies, Shows and Gatherings: Quartzsite show
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Quartzsite show

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
mileshuff

Phoenix, AZ.

View Profile

Posted: 01/22/20 03:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Desert Captain wrote:

Negativity/whining is always easier than trying to see the many positives of an event like the Q. I like to post the truth for the benefit of those who have not been and warn them off of the negative naysayers. [emoticon]

I see. So because you and many others enjoy the Q show everyone should enjoy it? I enjoy countless things in life that I'm sure you and others do not. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. The Q show is not for me and I'll let those who ask know why. Doesn't mean they won't like it but they'll have all perspectives to decide if its good for them. If you enjoy it then great, but not everyone likes what you do!!

2014 Winnebago 26FWRKS 5th Wheel
2007.5 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi 3.55 (Used to tow TT)

Desert Captain

Tucson

View Profile

Posted: 01/22/20 05:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mileshuff wrote:

Desert Captain wrote:

Negativity/whining is always easier than trying to see the many positives of an event like the Q. I like to post the truth for the benefit of those who have not been and warn them off of the negative naysayers. [emoticon]

I see. So because you and many others enjoy the Q show everyone should enjoy it? I enjoy countless things in life that I'm sure you and others do not. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. The Q show is not for me and I'll let those who ask know why. Doesn't mean they won't like it but they'll have all perspectives to decide if its good for them. If you enjoy it then great, but not everyone likes what you do!!

Seriously? Really?

I always try and report accurately my experiences to share with others. Feel free to dispute that vicious pack of facts that I have reported about Quartzsite over the years. If what I am reporting is not your cup of tea... you're welcome, no need to come and be unhappy. Yes it is dusty and there is... gasp, sand and gravel in abundance. Some folks complain about smoke in campgrounds others fuss about sand at the beach.

Where did I ever say that "everyone should enjoy it"? I have said {more than once} that IMHO: everyone should come and experience it once and if you are not happy no need to return and I'll stand by that. Every year we go for 2 days and 2 night and every year that is enough and works out just fine.

The fact that every year well north of 100,000 people flock to the Q for as much fun as they can stand should indicate some credible level of a good time being had by most if not all.

[emoticon]

mileshuff

Phoenix, AZ.

View Profile

Posted: 02/11/20 11:46am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Desert Captain wrote:

Seriously? Really?

Where did I ever say that "everyone should enjoy it"?
[emoticon]

Your comments seemed to take offense at anyone posting reasons they didn't like the Q show. My point was both positive and negative comments are equally valuable to someone who has never been.

Gottahaveit

Stockton CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/11/20 07:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Let's all be nice please [emoticon]

40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Gulfcoast

Alabama

View Profile

Posted: 02/23/20 07:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I sure do want to go next year.

* This post was edited 02/23/20 08:12pm by Gulfcoast *

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Quartzsite show
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.