Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: If you don't like the weather ..
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> If you don't like the weather ..

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
cougar28

Lowell,AR USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/10/20 08:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just give it a day! Today here in NW Arkansas- storms flash flooding and 65 deg -tomorrow 22 deg 1"to 3" of ice and snow - Sunday sunny and 50deg.Talk about weather change!

2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

wa8yxm

Wherever I happen to park

View Profile

Posted: 01/11/20 04:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well I'm from Michigan I'm used to the meteorological theme song being "Did you ever have to make up your mind"

Fact: We have people saying "Global warming is a myth"
I recall just a few years ago when I was looking at 11 degrees one morning where I'm parked now it is 52 this AM. and not one day below freezing so far since mid-November when I arrived. (first time ever that's happened).

The big swings and the more violent weather are all due to global warming. the hotter the earth the more energy in the storms and the wilder the weather.

Home is where I park it.
Kenwood TS-2000 housed in a 2005 Damon Intruder 377

Lynnmor

Red Lion

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/11/20 08:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I thought that "global warming" is now called "climate change". [emoticon]

Etstorm

Frankston,TX

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/11/20 08:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wa8yxm wrote:

Well I'm from Michigan I'm used to the meteorological theme song being "Did you ever have to make up your mind"

Fact: We have people saying "Global warming is a myth"
I recall just a few years ago when I was looking at 11 degrees one morning where I'm parked now it is 52 this AM. and not one day below freezing so far since mid-November when I arrived. (first time ever that's happened).

The big swings and the more violent weather are all due to global warming. the hotter the earth the more energy in the storms and the wilder the weather.

I can remember being in short pants nearly all December, 30 years ago! Played golf in shorts during January and February in several different states.
Does climate vary, of course. That is why the AVERAGE temperatures for a baseline!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> If you don't like the weather ..
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.