cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Topsail Hill Preserve SP Destin FL -- JULY site available

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
First come, first serve! We changed our camping plans, and are heading to Colorado in July to visit a friend who just moved there. Barely got a site at Cheyenne Mountain SP.

So, our site, #35 loop 101 at Topsail Hill Preserve SP in Destin FL for July 19-24 (checking out 24th), is now OPEN -- we just cancelled it.

July is the busiest and probably hardest month to get a site there...so go get it!!!!!!!

**Just checked -- it's LITERALLY the ONLY CAMPSITE OPEN for that week -- the one we just cancelled.
2 REPLIES 2

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome! Glad you got it!

We were going to do Disney Ft. Wilderness for a week, then Topsail. We've done that trip before. A friend I've had since we were 7 years old moved to Co. Springs. Haven't seen him in a few years...and when I checked Cheyenne Mtn SP for a site (incredible park if you've not been there!) they had a few spots. So, change of plans. Maybe next year we will get back to Topsail.

cyntdon2010
Explorer
Explorer
THANK YOU, I BOOKED IT. We stay here once a year,we live in Jacksonville,florida
my family love this place..
2010 lacrosse T.T 318 bhs 34 ft,blue ox-tow bar,2005 FORD F-150 larait super crew,Firestone ready rite-air bags lift kit