Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Fifth-Wheels: Prepping RV for private sale
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Prepping RV for private sale

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
SugarHillCTD

Sugar Hill, NH, USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/15/20 02:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

AS others have mentioned, NADA prices are all over the place. Either way high or stupid low.

Look at what $$$ other similar units are selling for.

Damage? Fix it. Otherwise it will turn buyers off.

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 01/15/20 03:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

A.Miel wrote:

Thank you! I appreciate hearing a good news story for once [emoticon] When I looked at the same model/make/year (Winnebago) a few months ago, they were listed for anywhere between $21K and $34K. Now there are none listed so I suppose they have been sold. I am willing to sell at the lower end. Its funny how this post has become like "telephone" with so many "assuming" there is water damage. There is absolutely no sign, It is warm, bright, dry, clean, sturdy and very attractive. Good air. Everyone who comes in loves it and people want to stay. I guess it is human nature to assume the worst and an indicator that water damage is the #1 fear for buyers. Now I know that my job will be to be sure both the ladder and seal are fixed and of course full disclosure of the tarp use.

You can bet your shorts and socks, that you're going to lose, that they did not sell for what they were listed for.

We traded in a 2014 Grand Design 5th wheel last year that had an MSRP of $58K early in 2015, we paid $41K then. There are over 20 of the same model on RVTrader right now with an advertised price more than we paid 6 years ago lol. But then again suckers abound and you may luck out and find one.

* This post was last edited 01/15/20 03:48am by GDS-3950BH *   View edit history

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Prepping RV for private sale
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.