cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bushfires and Caravans

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
As a result of the massive Bushfires( 5 times the Californian fires in size) there has been a call for people who have Caravans to use them as temporary shelters for people who have lost their homes( roughly 2000 Nationally)
11 REPLIES 11

jimx200
Explorer
Explorer
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
bid_time wrote:
CBD is not going to help alleviate your symptoms; that's pretty obvious and apparently time out ain't working either. You're under the false impression your wordsmithing is not obvious.

Thank you for your psychoanalysis. Where should I send the check?:R

But as I tell my doctor, "please heal yourself first." And like you, I recommend easier diagnosis by looking yourself at the mirror.

So where are we again at the topic? Climate change where the pretender-boss have Fox and the unschooled Hannity as the expert.

Wow, such a ignorant and mindless ramble. Sorry your Dem contenders have nothing to offer voters except the phoney green nonsense and more taxes. You like big government to run your life..got it.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
bid_time wrote:
CBD is not going to help alleviate your symptoms; that's pretty obvious and apparently time out ain't working either. You're under the false impression your wordsmithing is not obvious.

Thank you for your psychoanalysis. Where should I send the check?:R

But as I tell my doctor, "please heal yourself first." And like you, I recommend easier diagnosis by looking yourself at the mirror.

So where are we again at the topic? Climate change where the pretender-boss have Fox and the unschooled Hannity as the expert.

bid_time
Explorer III
Explorer III

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm into CBD. That's why I can easily spot and find morons and idiots in high places.

I'm on time out for identifying them and the snowflakes here in the forum, so I'm holding off on those. The state where you live is a yuuuuuge giveaway.

So if you feel alluded to, that's on you, not me.

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Any way we can quickly get political posts with ZERO bearing on RVing deleted? Some people seem to post while intoxicated a lot.

bid_time
Explorer III
Explorer III
lots2seeinmyrv wrote:
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
There are those who actually donated their old RVs to the fire victims of California Paradise Park.

And after that Californians are now following the advice of the president and bought Roomba to clean their forests. They also renamed the city from Paradise to Pleasure as the president insist on the name.

Joking aside, I hope Australia will soon put the fire under control.

Enough of your political posts bashing our President.

And this is NO joke to the people who have lost loved ones, their homes, the wildlife, and the suffering they have gone through.
You have to excuse Sam, he has TDS.
Sam - You should start smoking crack, I hear it helps to alleviate some of the symptoms of TDS.

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
There are those who actually donated their old RVs to the fire victims of California Paradise Park.

And after that Californians are now following the advice of the president and bought Roomba to clean their forests. They also renamed the city from Paradise to Pleasure as the president insist on the name.

Enough of your political posts bashing our President.

And this is NO joke to the people who have lost loved ones, their homes, the wildlife, and the suffering they have gone through.

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
goducks10 wrote:
Robert how close are you to the fires?

I am near the Royal National Park in Sydney. Do not want it going up.. 2nd oldest National Park in the world

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
A tragedy.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Robert how close are you to the fires?

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer