cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

China shipping

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,I wander how long it take to receive a e-bay package from China?
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023
20 REPLIES 20

Charlie_D_
Explorer
Explorer
Being a 2017 shouldn't that piece fall under a "bumper to bumper warranty?

Not sure if it is the one you need but I Googled "fuel line return connector for 2017 ford F-250" and got a lot of hits.
Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
My son ordered some amazon center caps for his Mercedes. It took almost 2 months to get them. Next time he will spend the extra money and get them in less than a week.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to order my next set of ST tires from China.
Last Sunday I ordered dinner from China, sort of, had it in 20 minutes.

gbopp wrote:
A few years ago I ordered some LED bulbs from China. They took about 12-14 days to arrive.

That was about the same length of time the bulbs lasted.

LOL. I must have ordered the same ones.

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
I find there is a direct correlation between how bad you need something and how long it will take to get it from around the world.

My daughter ordered a dress for a dance 6 weeks before the dance. Was told she would have it in 3 weeks.... Got it two days before the dance.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
A few years ago I ordered some LED bulbs from China. They took about 12-14 days to arrive.

That was about the same length of time the bulbs lasted.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
GDS-3950BH wrote:
LOL, I've bought stuff that arrived in 4 or 5 days, or 4 or 5 weeks, and once in about 3 months.

Same here. Sometimes it amazes me how fast they come.

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Most China suppliers I've dealt with deliver in about 7-10 days.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
See if there's somebody selling it from Hong Kong, rather than mainland China. That will usually get to the west coast quicker than a parcel from the east coast of the US gets to the west coast of the US.

If its mainland China, try to find a seller who is directly on the coast. Shenzhen, for example. IME, it's stuff from the interior that takes forever.

And of course, take note of the estimated arrival date at the top of the auction listing. But a lot of those are CYA.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
MrWizard wrote:
buc1980 wrote:
I wish I can buy it in USA but nobody sell the fuel line connector.The dealer want to replace the hole hose for $500.

What connector what vehicle
I found that when I asked the parts store and here , answer "nobody makers that"

Wrong

I found fuel line repair parts hanging on a turnstile parts rack in one of the Isles

Yeah, try a different dealer or supplier before you believe the dealer. Sounds like he is trying to rip you off. Maybe not, but check around to be sure.

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Fuel line return from filter 2017 F350.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

MrWizard
buc1980 wrote:
I wish I can buy it in USA but nobody sell the fuel line connector.The dealer want to replace the hole hose for $500.

What connector what vehicle
I found that when I asked the parts store and here , answer "nobody makers that"

Wrong

I found fuel line repair parts hanging on a turnstile parts rack in one of the Isles
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œIโ€™d like to get you on a slow boat...from...China.โ€
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
GDS-3950BH wrote:
LOL, I've bought stuff that arrived in 4 or 5 days, or 4 or 5 weeks, and once in about 3 months.

That's my experience also. I do a fair amount of racing drone parts orders from several companies in china and its luck of the draw as best as I can tell.

(and before anyone rides my rear about where I buy stuff, ALL drone parts are Chinese made even from the US stores)

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer