Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tow Vehicles: Another Tesla problem
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > Another Tesla problem

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev
Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

Senior Member

Joined: 03/28/2018

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 01/19/20 03:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

babock wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

And maybe I'll join in with the bashing.

I already sold and took profits on my Teslas stocks.
I am sure your bashing will move the stock LOL!


More fuel for Elon bashing.

Wait, that's actually good news?

Space X Blew Up

* This post was edited 01/19/20 03:35pm by Yosemite Sam1 *

philh

Belleville MI

Senior Member

Joined: 05/11/2015

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 01/19/20 09:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Ultimately car manufactures may need a camera that monitors the application of these foot pedals.

Computers record the data [emoticon]

Friend of mine got called into a lawsuit filed against an OEM. The computer very quietly recorded what the driver did. OEM substantially reduced their offer to the plaintiff, who accepted the new offer and closed the case.

8.1 Van

Millstone NJ

Senior Member

Joined: 03/20/2008

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 01/20/20 02:22pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]


2002 Chevy Express LS 3500 8.1 155" WB passenger van 3.73 posi (GT4/G80)
2003 Thor Citation 41-ZBSR 41ft TT


time2roll

Southern California

Senior Member

Joined: 03/21/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 01/20/20 03:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad to hear Tesla making a stand. ALL automakers need to step it up and stop these opportunistic claims.


2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

Reisender

NA

Senior Member

Joined: 12/09/2018

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 01/20/20 03:17pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Glad to hear Tesla making a stand. ALL automakers need to step it up and stop these opportunistic claims.


We really need a like button. ??

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

Senior Member

Joined: 03/28/2018

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 01/20/20 03:45pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

time2roll wrote:

Glad to hear Tesla making a stand. ALL automakers need to step it up and stop these opportunistic claims.


We really need a like button. ??


Other than the shorts, why can't they just make a better product rather than pulling the one ahed down?

time2roll

Southern California

Senior Member

Joined: 03/21/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 01/20/20 04:32pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

"Tesla said the petition was "completely false" and was brought forward by a short-seller.

Brian Sparks, who is currently shorting Tesla stock, according to CNBC, submitted the petition https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/inv/2020/INBC-DP20001-3494.pdf in September.

"Over the past several years, we discussed with NHTSA the majority of the complaints alleged in the petition. In every case we reviewed with them, the data proved the vehicle functioned properly," Tesla said in a blog post https://www.tesla.com/blog/no-unintended-acceleration-tesla-vehicles.

A spokesman for NHTSA on Monday declined to comment on Tesla's statement. The agency said last week it "will carefully review the petition and relevant data."

Sparks could not be immediately reached for comment."


Maybe the SEC should investigate these short sellers for manipulating the stock. This Brian Sparks could send 20M to Elon and 20M to Tesla to set things straight.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-say........o-unintended-acceleration-195911389.html

NJRVer

NJ

Senior Member

Joined: 05/16/2011

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 01/20/20 06:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

"Tesla said the petition was "completely false" and was brought forward by a short-seller.

Brian Sparks, who is currently shorting Tesla stock, according to CNBC, submitted the petition https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/inv/2020/INBC-DP20001-3494.pdf in September.

"Over the past several years, we discussed with NHTSA the majority of the complaints alleged in the petition. In every case we reviewed with them, the data proved the vehicle functioned properly," Tesla said in a blog post https://www.tesla.com/blog/no-unintended-acceleration-tesla-vehicles.

A spokesman for NHTSA on Monday declined to comment on Tesla's statement. The agency said last week it "will carefully review the petition and relevant data."

Sparks could not be immediately reached for comment."


Maybe the SEC should investigate these short sellers for manipulating the stock. This Brian Sparks could send 20M to Elon and 20M to Tesla to set things straight.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-say........o-unintended-acceleration-195911389.html




Exactly!
Musk burps while he is talking about Tesla and they want to bring him up for manipulating the stock.
Here you have flagrant lies and nothing happens to him for doing it.
Maybe Musk should sue him.

Bedlam

PNW

Moderator

Joined: 06/13/2012

View Profile






Posted: 02/03/20 12:28pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Toyota sometimes ignores the accelerator pedal:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/new-toyota-ca........e-drivers-pressing-the-accelerator-pedal


Chevy Sonic 1.8-Honda Passport C70B-Host Mammoth 11.5-Interstate Car Carrier 20-Joyner SandViper 250-Kawasaki Concours ZG1000-Paros 8' flatbed-Pelican Decker DLX 8.75-Ram 5500 HD-Tank Urban Touring 150SE-VW TransBuggy 1200


babock

Los Angeles, CA

Senior Member

Joined: 12/18/2007

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 02/05/20 08:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bedlam wrote:

Toyota sometimes ignores the accelerator pedal:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/new-toyota-ca........e-drivers-pressing-the-accelerator-pedal
Maybe it can tell you are over 75 and ignores if you press hard!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > Another Tesla problem
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.