cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping Lights

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone explain the fascination with lights on an RV to look like a Christmas tree?? I'm seeing more and more with front cap lights on, under body lights, lights in tree around camp, rope lights on the ground, lights from the awnings, porch lights on. Last week saw one with all the running & tail lights on all night. I know I can't be the only one sees this as annoying.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold
82 REPLIES 82

Admin
This one's done
Admin
RV.net

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
jake2250 wrote:
Edd505 wrote:
paddywanpeep wrote:
It sounds like Jake2250 is just a D***

The Jakes of the world keeps LE busy year round, even in State Parks & Private camp grounds. sad

๐Ÿ˜›

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Edd505 wrote:
paddywanpeep wrote:

The Jakes of the world keeps LE busy year round, even in State Parks & Private camp grounds. sad

๐Ÿ˜›

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
DannyA wrote:
My guess would be people just like them.
The small colored lights around awning or camp site don't put out much light and don't bother me.

We have our blink flashy bright colored lights set to lowest level purple. While we can get disco light going, after about 3 minutes, I'm ready to run to the darkness ๐Ÿ™‚

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
My guess would be people just like them.
The small colored lights around awning or camp site don't put out much light and don't bother me.
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not meaning to add fuel to the fire, but many of the parks where we stay have lights, street lights if your will, that come on at night. That's the one thing we try to avoid. Why drive miles to a park to be lit up at night as though you were in the city?
We will purposely avoid a great site if it directly under a light.
But that's us.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
paddywanpeep wrote:

paddywanpeep
Explorer
Explorer

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Edd505 wrote:
jake2250 wrote:
Edd505 wrote:
Read my original, why all night. The CA responses seem to prove the point, hold my beer and watch this $hit. All fun and games till the cops show up. See the blue line in my avatar?? There is a reason for it, idiots fed my family 25 years and paid for all my RV equipment. I still think lights all night are ignorant, annoying, and inconsiderate kind of like some people. Stay in your city & I'll stay in my country.

Ha,, fair enough,, you do know the saying about Opinions,,and yours is Bigger than the rest! You stay in Mayberry and I will stay in my world!
Ta ta now Ya All!
I see you learned allot being a public servant,,guess I wore a different color set of glasses. I served the public and they were not considered Idiots,but if the shoe fits,, then the country you live in deserves you!!

Just a question,, How many IDIOTS have you arrested or did what you did cause they had lights on all night??
Just cause you wore a piece of metal over your heart doesn't mean you have a heart!! Look in the mirror,, Be proud Brother!!
Idiots,,, yeah that's special!

Worked for a county of great people, the idiots that couldn't follow the law are the ones fed us. If it weren't for the criminals I wouldn't have had a job. Go play your California lights and please stay on the left coast you not a problem out here.

k!

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
jake2250 wrote:
Edd505 wrote:
Read my original, why all night. The CA responses seem to prove the point, hold my beer and watch this $hit. All fun and games till the cops show up. See the blue line in my avatar?? There is a reason for it, idiots fed my family 25 years and paid for all my RV equipment. I still think lights all night are ignorant, annoying, and inconsiderate kind of like some people. Stay in your city & I'll stay in my country.

Ha,, fair enough,, you do know the saying about Opinions,,and yours is Bigger than the rest! You stay in Mayberry and I will stay in my world!
Ta ta now Ya All!
I see you learned allot being a public servant,,guess I wore a different color set of glasses. I served the public and they were not considered Idiots,but if the shoe fits,, then the country you live in deserves you!!

Just a question,, How many IDIOTS have you arrested or did what you did cause they had lights on all night??
Just cause you wore a piece of metal over your heart doesn't mean you have a heart!! Look in the mirror,, Be proud Brother!!
Idiots,,, yeah that's special!

Worked for a county of great people, the idiots that couldn't follow the law are the ones fed us. If it weren't for the criminals I wouldn't have had a job. Go play your California lights and please stay on the left coast you not a problem out here.

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
jake2250 wrote:

Typical

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II

babock
Explorer
Explorer
Edd505 wrote:
jake2250 wrote:
Some of you tight wads need to rename your hobby to Cramping! Why should i let your cold dark cramping seep onto my warm Festive site?
If I want dark and cold I'd camp in a cemetery. But I choose to camp with others,, and like a box of chocolates,,,,you never know what your going to get!
Here's news people,, aint changing my life style to match yours,,Get over it!

Another Californian, just goes to show, why I choose to live country.
Please don't lump us all in the same group with this clown.