cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dixie RV..

THreedog112
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone tell me their experiences if they purchased from them. Good, bad and ugly...Looking into purchasing a class c from them and was just curious.
8 REPLIES 8

JaytheDJ
Explorer
Explorer
Bought my new 2018 from Dixie, flew from RI to do so. Cheapest price in the country by far for the model I was looking for. While they were accommodating before and during the sale, the response afterwards was less than helpful. Had some issues with registering in my state and it took some effort to get the dealership to provide information and get back to me.
Haven't been back or contacted them since, would definitely use them again though due to the savings.

haddy1
Explorer
Explorer
I once stopped at one of their stores to look at a model that I was interested in. To put it nicely, I wasn't impressed with their operation and quickly took them off of my list of possible dealers.
2019 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH
2018 Grand Cherokee Toad

THreedog112
Explorer
Explorer
bgum wrote:
Just a few miles apart. Check Berryland a little east of Hammond.

I pretty much have all the rv dealers sites open as I type from Hammond to BR lol.

THreedog112
Explorer
Explorer
southernsky wrote:
Last time there was in 2016. The sales was good the service left alot to be desired.

And it's funny you mention that, why does it seem like a reoccurring thing with RV Dealers that service seems to always fight to not cover things under warranty, even though they're covered under warranty. If it's covered just fix it.

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Last time there was in 2016. The sales was good the service left alot to be desired.
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Just a few miles apart. Check Berryland a little east of Hammond.

THreedog112
Explorer
Explorer
wski wrote:
Have never purchased from them, but have negotiated. I found them to be aggressive in their sales techniques and not very accommodating in meeting my requests. You might have better luck then I did and I wish that for you.

Yeah, it's funny you mention that. I spoke to 2 sales people today. First guy was pretty chill and relax. The 2nd guy was more along the lines of a bad car salesman. Wanting me to get down their. Think it was the "New guy get him down and try and get him to buy". That was in Louisiana.

I've heard nothing but horror stories about Camping World. So they're definitely out. I'll look for other RV dealerships around me. Maybe in Mississippi.

wski
Explorer
Explorer
Have never purchased from them, but have negotiated. I found them to be aggressive in their sales techniques and not very accommodating in meeting my requests. You might have better luck then I did and I wish that for you.