Did you mean:ย 

hipcamp

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Any opinions on hipcamp? https://www.hipcamp.com/
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
4 REPLIES 4

blindeyes
Explorer
Explorer
First time hearing this. So it's like airbnb for rv? this would be a good income for those members who now retired of rv-ing.

SDcampowneroper
Explorer
Explorer
its just another something for nothing trick
No private business can operate at breakeven or loss. A caveat will recoup the expense, lead to profit.
low cost parking for a night or longer must still be more than the cost to build, utilities and staff.
Weve seen every formula and trick in the book. In the end, you pay for what you get . get what you pay for. except in membership/ owner parks. They will entice you with free camping nigjts. Then comes the sales pitch. RUN AWAY.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
I talked with an owner who listed on Hipcamp. Right outside of Nashville, TN.
Sounded good, was like 30 a night. I chose not to stay on the site after giving it much thought, but still would like to try it.

Explorer
Explorer
The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.