cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shop4seats

tarnold
Explorer
Explorer
Any body do business with them? Talked to them today, will get back with me about my questions.
4 REPLIES 4

roy67ss
Explorer
Explorer
I had a jack-knife couch and cushions for a dinette made by them about 6 years ago. The quality is good and the products are still in good condition. We generally live in our rig about 8 months every year so, much more use than a weekender.
Roy

2011 GMC 3500, Duramax, Allison
2008 HitchHiker LS 29.5 FKTG with most options

tarnold
Explorer
Explorer
Op. Got a quote, not bad. Just wondering about quality. Few customer reviews and are dated 2017. I, as many are victims of supper shoddy fabric coverings that are deteriorating. Priced having mine recovered, but buying new is really just a few dollars more. Spending this much on something I can not see or feel is just uh.

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
I have used them when I needed a new seat pedestal for the passengers seat. As I remember the shipping was fast and correct, I did talk to customer service at one time and they answered my question. Sorry not much more help than that.

I have read other posts that folks have used them to get new seats etc. but can not remember any bad reviews.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Maybe a little details?
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"