cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rock Auto now carries DrawTite

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just saw the Rock Auto Newsletter and they now carry Draw-Tite hitches, receivers, controllers, etc. Just passing this along, Rock Auto is always known for low prices so might be worth giving these guys a look if you are shopping for hitch equipment.
2 REPLIES 2

mapguy
Explorer
Explorer
Rockauto is not for a person that needs guidance on proper diagnosis, parts selection/fitment questions and mechanic techniques.

I have used Rockauto for at least 15 years with decent customer service -the very few times it was needed.

The only parts that they are not ultra competitive on a delivered cost basis is large items like running boards and such.

I totally have given up on Amazon for auto/truck parts due to receiving many "relabeled" parts that are total wrong.

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Rock Auto May be known for lower prices (sometimes) but you’ll pay for shipping and their customer service is non-existent. Lots of horrific reviews on this matter, and I’ve had personal experience with this.

Compared to e-trailer, where you can see customer reviews as well as videos of e-trailer personnel demonstrating their products. I had a question and emailed them. They got back to me the next day with an answer. Received a follow up email from a supervisor asking if the answer was satisfactory. When I purchased the product, I got yet another email ensuring everything arrived ok and I was satisfied.

Or, compared with Amazon. Great prices and fantastic customer service.

You might save a buck shopping at a Rock Auto, but to me, customer service is worth an extra buck or two.