cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rain gutter

cliffy49
Explorer II
Explorer II
Question for those of you that own a toy hauler. Do you have a rain gutter running along the top or just above the ramp door? Mine has developed a slight leak at the top and I will be replacing the seal and was also thinking about adding a rain gutter along the width of the ramp door.
I saw a photo of a work and play that had the gutter but it was an old pic from a three year old post. Just curious as to how good of a job they do in getting the rain water away from the door. Thanks in advance for all you help.
cliffy49
2016 F150 Ecoboost & max tow (Gone)
2021 Silverado Custom 2500HD
2018 Catalina TH26 Toy hauler
3 REPLIES 3

cliffy49
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks, cavie. I have already sourced the rain gutter, just wondering how well it would work on the ramp door. I figure that I woul have to put a small taper on each side going down from the middle of the door but dont want to waste my time if it doesn't work.
cliffy49
2016 F150 Ecoboost & max tow (Gone)
2021 Silverado Custom 2500HD
2018 Catalina TH26 Toy hauler

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
Trim-Lok Drip Rail, Black โ€“ 1/2โ€ Height, 25โ€™ Length โ€“ PVC Plastic Rain Gutter for Cars, Vans, and RVs, Easy to Install Flexible Drip Rail Molding to Control Water Runoff, Durable 3M Tape Included

Amazon is your friend.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.amazon.com/Trim-Lok-Drip-Rail-Plastic-Installs/dp/B01CJRGX5M/

Amazon is your friend
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.