cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grand Design Reflection

krsmitty
Explorer
Explorer
We are in the process of purchasing a 2020 GD Reflection 287RLTS trailer. Just wanted to reach out to other GD owners to see what they think.

I know for the most part they are all the same, but just wanted to see if other GD owners have had any good/bad experiences with theirs.

Thanks,
Ken Smith
2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Big horn 4x4 6.7 CTD
2020 Grand Design Reflection 287RLTS
7 REPLIES 7

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
We own the Reflection 303RLS and we love it. We have had zero issues with it. As someone else stated it heats and cools efficiently, and really have not had any issues with it. Would definitely purchase another Grand Design product if we were in the market.

Good Luck!

The Piddlers

krsmitty
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replies. We pick ours up Friday.
Ken Smith
2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Big horn 4x4 6.7 CTD
2020 Grand Design Reflection 287RLTS

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
There are several very active Grand Design Facebook pages. And yes, Grand Design service is second to none after the sale. But dealership service depends on the individual dealer.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a Reflection 303rls 5th wheel and we bought it used so we have never had to deal with GD. We are very happy with ours and it heats and cools much better than our previous Keystone Outback. I think there are less air leaks than the Keystone is why it heats easier. Anyway we couldn't be happier.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have been full-time in a Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel for 4-1/2 years. We've been very happy with it and GD has stepped up to the plate several times on customer service... even authorized a mobile tech for warranty repairs while we were one block away from a dealership we don't like. We have a buyer for our Reflection and we are on our way to pick up our new GD Solitude 310GK-R (factory order with options and mods) waiting for us at our home base dealership. It's my belief that there's not much difference in how mid-price RVs are built, but GD's customer service sets them apart.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

CaLBaR
Explorer
Explorer
I had a number of small things on my 2018 Reflection 297RSTS that were taken care of by the dealer.

Recently had rust on the furnace access hatch. Called GD customer service and they sent me a new one no questions asked even though out of warranty. Had similar experience with Rockwood about 10 years ago.

We are happy with our Reflection RV and would buy another GD product.

Rob
2018 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2019 RAM 3500 SRW Big Horn 4x4, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin
2007 Rockwood 8298 SS (Traded in 2018)
2009 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crew Max 5.7L (Traded in 2019)
HP Dual Cam Sway Control
Prodigy Brake Controller

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Great support after the sale is the difference.
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport