Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Fifth-Wheels: Slide topper for full wall slide
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Slide topper for full wall slide

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Jlsr

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 02/23/20 09:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congratulations on the new rig ! We also have the same make/model and love it. They are well built high quality rigs; full wall slide makes it very roomy. Agree with all that pcm says, we don't have toppers either and never really felt the need for them.

We have been doing some redecorating in ours to brighten up the interior. Plan to keep it for the foreseeable future !

2015 Lifestyle Luxury RV LS36FW

Jlsr

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 02/23/20 09:26am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congratulations on the new rig ! We also have the same make/model and love it. They are well built high quality rigs; full wall slide makes it very roomy. Agree with all that pcm says, we don't have toppers either and never really felt the need for them.

We have been doing some redecorating in ours to brighten up the interior. Plan to keep it for the foreseeable future !

topjimmy

Washington Coast

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/23/20 01:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have had toppers on my last 4 5er's and loved them until I moved to the ocean Now we hate them anything over 35mph winds and they make a heck of a racket and yes mine are as tight as they can get with zero sag sometimes we have to close the bedroom slide to get any sleep when the winds get above 35-40 and yes we have tried beach balls under them but they just fly out and gone forever

2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2004 2500HD GMC Short Bed, LB7 Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

JW of Opechee Shores

New Hampshire

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/25/20 11:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Have the Cameo with full wall slide and you don't need them, the rubber seal along the top is like a windshield wiper and sweeps off water and debris when you bring the slide in, other units have that 3" flange that catches things so need a topper or go up and sweep.

Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then">

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Slide topper for full wall slide
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.