cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question -- "It's Full" Gifts for RVers

dcmac214
Explorer
Explorer
What's with it on all the "S**tter's Full" stuff I see at Amazon, Ebay, etc?

Someone please explain. I don't get it. What kind of gift is that for an RVer?

In the first place it doesn't make a bit of sense to me (or to any of the other RVers I've asked about it). Is it some kind of private insider joke?

I'm no prude and I get and appreciate well-turned double-entendres but I also don't get anyone even offering anything that's just plain crude and senseless.
14 REPLIES 14

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Eric&Lisa wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
...it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's...

Yeah, um, about that. The year 2050 is closer to us now than the year 1990.

I dropped a decade around here somewhere. Can't seem to find it. If you see it, let me know, I am missing it. LOL!

-Eric
I wish that was all I lost, I passed out at a party at 25, and woke up at 73, have no idea where that time went, but it sure seems to have gone fast. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Eric_Lisa
Explorer II
Explorer II
CavemanCharlie wrote:
...it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's...

Yeah, um, about that. The year 2050 is closer to us now than the year 1990.

I dropped a decade around here somewhere. Can't seem to find it. If you see it, let me know, I am missing it. LOL!

-Eric
Eric & Lisa - Oregon
'97 Silverado K2500, New HT383 motor!, Airbags, anti-sway bar
'03 Lance model 1030, generator, solar,

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
winniman wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
pasusan wrote:
dcmac214 wrote:
Thanks, NOW I get it. Haven't seen any of those Lampoon movies.

"Tasteless" is the word I was looking for but posted anyway. You younger folk, this is what you're coming to. It's inevitable.
This movie is from 1989. ๐Ÿ˜‰

:B I guess it all depends on your idea of age and such. I was talking to a young friend the other day that was telling me she was watching a antique cartoon show with her kids called "Power Rangers" . lol I said that it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's. lol I told her the to me cartoons like Bugs Bunny were old and everything after that was new.

How about the Flintstones. Remember Stony Curtis, and Anne Margrock. Carry Granite. lol That's gotta be 50s and 60s
Actually, The Flintstones came out in Sept.'60 and are still on on cable.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
pasusan wrote:
dcmac214 wrote:

"Tasteless" is the word I was looking for but posted anyway. You younger folk, this is what you're coming to. It's inevitable.

:B I guess it all depends on your idea of age and such. I was talking to a young friend the other day that was telling me she was watching a antique cartoon show with her kids called "Power Rangers" . lol I said that it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's. lol I told her the to me cartoons like Bugs Bunny were old and everything after that was new.

How about the Flintstones. Remember Stony Curtis, and Anne Margrock. Carry Granite. lol That's gotta be 50s and 60s

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
pasusan wrote:
dcmac214 wrote:

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
dcmac214 wrote:

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

dcmac214
Explorer
Explorer

dieseltruckdriv
Explorer II
Explorer II
beemerphile1 wrote:
Those pop up every year around Christmas time. It's from the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Great movie if you haven't seen it, part of our Christmas tradition is to watch that movie every year.

+1
2000 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
eddy's motorhome was bought recently by a guy from metro Atlanta and is at the Atlanta Auto Show today

https://goautoshow.com/attractions/

Photo here.
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

Etstorm
Explorer
Explorer
In the movie, a distant cousin, shows up in a dilapidated motorhome and is caught emptying the black tank in the storm sewer and says the phrase. Hilarious in the movie, not so much in real life.

ZINGERLITE
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas!

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
Those pop up every year around Christmas time. It's from the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Great movie if you haven't seen it, part of our Christmas tradition is to watch that movie every year.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
^ What he said. If you didn't see the movie, you wouldn't get it.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
I think it comes from National Lampoons Cousin Eddy. Most probably don't get the humour. I know I personally think its kind of tasteless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI