cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Superduty Limited Cocoa leather

Oldcow
Explorer
Explorer
That's what it is called in Canada anyway. Those of you that have it, have you had a hard time keeping it clean?

Oldcow
2013 Outback 300RB TT
2010 Tundra
15 REPLIES 15

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III
^^^^ That's the difference between Canadian and US prices.
2023 F350 SRW Platinum short box 4x4.
B&W Companion
2008 Citation Platinum XL 34.5

4x4ord wrote:
I just went to build and price and it looks like they offer a choice of Marsala or Black seats in the Platinum and a fully optioned Platinum is $95,500. The same truck with what they now call Highland Tan interior has an msrp of $102,000. I don't see any difference in the two trucks other than the Limited gives you the opportunity to spend over $100k on your pick up if you like.

There must be other differences other than just seat color is there?

I just ordered a loaded Platinum, 350 - 4x4 - Long bed - 6.7 - most of the options, but not all and the MSRP was 83,900
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
ClickyOLD COW, try this for photos

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=3
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Oldcow
Explorer
Explorer
ACZL wrote:
Use Saddle soap to clean and then a saddle type conditioner. That's what a local leather shoe shop told me to use on my snowmobile jacket years ago. Jacket & pants are going on 21 years old and still like new. Just too bad the owner can't fit into them anymore! LOL

:B

Oldcow
2013 Outback 300RB TT
2010 Tundra

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Use Saddle soap to clean and then a saddle type conditioner. That's what a local leather shoe shop told me to use on my snowmobile jacket years ago. Jacket & pants are going on 21 years old and still like new. Just too bad the owner can't fit into them anymore! LOL
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

Oldcow
Explorer
Explorer

I got this from the dealer.

Oldcow
2013 Outback 300RB TT
2010 Tundra

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III
To post a pic go Here

Simply upload your picture to that site and it will give you a code to copy and paste in your forum message.
B&W Companion

Oldcow
Explorer
Explorer
4x4ord wrote:
I just went to build and price and it looks like they offer a choice of Marsala or Black seats in the Platinum and a fully optioned Platinum is $95,500. The same truck with what they now call Highland Tan interior has an msrp of $102,000. I don't see any difference in the two trucks other than the Limited gives you the opportunity to spend over $100k on your pick up if you like.

There are a few but not many. I have a lead on 2 in Canada, both 2019 models with some savings to be had. I just really like that interior :). I have a comparison of the features but not sure how to post a pic. Is this forum available on Tapatalk?

Oldcow
2013 Outback 300RB TT
2010 Tundra

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III

B&W Companion

Oldcow
Explorer
Explorer
4x4ord wrote:
shum02 wrote:
Just treat any leather interior the same way you'd treat any other leather. Clean it with a damp cloth and treat it regularly with a leather conditioner - once a month for me. I use what ever is on sale. 14 YO Lariat parked outside and no rips. Keep the leather moisturized!

My black leather seats looked brand new when I sold my last Platinum. The truck before that was a King Ranch and that leather was looking used by the time I had 6k miles on the truck.

Maybe because the redish leather in the KR shows wear faster? That is a concern I have as well.

Oldcow
2013 Outback 300RB TT
2010 Tundra

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III
shum02 wrote:
Just treat any leather interior the same way you'd treat any other leather. Clean it with a damp cloth and treat it regularly with a leather conditioner - once a month for me. I use what ever is on sale. 14 YO Lariat parked outside and no rips. Keep the leather moisturized!

My black leather seats looked brand new when I sold my last Platinum. The truck before that was a King Ranch and that leather was looking used by the time I had 6k miles on the truck.
B&W Companion

Oldcow
Explorer
Explorer
freetime58 wrote:
Oldcow wrote:
That's what it is called in Canada anyway. Those of you that have it, have you had a hard time keeping it clean?

Oldcow

.I just grew tired of the black on black on black interiors!

X2

Oldcow
2013 Outback 300RB TT
2010 Tundra

shum02
Explorer
Explorer
2006 F350 Lariat FX4 CC 4x4 PSD
2007 KZ2505QSS-F Outdoorsman

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III
^^^^ I'm confused. I thought the Limited has only been out for about 2 years? Has time really gone by that fast?

Edit: It just hit me.... the Limited trim package has probably been offered in the f150 for years?
B&W Companion