cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tire Patrol TPMS

95impala
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have the RVI Tire Patrol TPMS, if so what are your comments. ie. why that system?
4 REPLIES 4

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I believe the previous owner of my MH had the RVI system. There is a magnetic RVI mount in the rear bedroom. They have complete systems for TPMS and there brake system.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
I like to stay with tried and true, the TST system has a great track record, excellant service after the sale and priced within reason for the system you buy. I have been with using the TST systems for years and when the time comes to replace this unit it will be with another TST.
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
dodge guy wrote:
I don't have that system. I got the TST for Christmas.
With that said, in my research I read a lot of reviews about the RVI system that complained of sensors dropping out and altogether losing signal and needing to reset the system.

As far as the TST goes , not sure you can get a better system . I too have the TST 507 . It seems to be the go to system in my search . I have run it now for about a year, itโ€™s been flawless .

With that being said , as far as the Tire Patrol system , itโ€™s the first Iโ€™ve heard about that brand . Unless there is some reason the OP wants that system over another , he canโ€™t go wrong with TST .

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have that system. I got the TST for Christmas.
With that said, in my research I read a lot of reviews about the RVI system that complained of sensors dropping out and altogether losing signal and needing to reset the system.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!