cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New stereo in motorhome

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our stereo died. We are currently in Wellton AZ. Anyone know of a good installer in Yuma, or maybe in Bullhead City where we are heading in a few weeks
2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ
3 REPLIES 3

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Dash type or Home Theater.

You really do not need an installer as such for either one.. Just a compatable unit or and adapt-a-kit.... Cruthcfield dot come if I spelled it right. Very large catalog of audio stuff. JR Music is another one.

Considerations: Dash radios are usually DIN, Double DIN or Triple DIN (The numbers 1 2 and 3 refer to the height of the unit) Get the same size.

The "Adapt-a-kit" is plugs and cables. You unplug the speakers and such from the dash radio and plug into the "kit" cable. and plug the "kit" into the radio.

House radios (home theater) you may not need anything but the box
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Are you sure this isn't the time to switch to bluetooth speakers with music sent by your phone or pad?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Flute_Man
Explorer
Explorer
When mine went out I did a Google search for that very brand and picked up one just like the one that was in there. I canโ€™t remember if it was new or used or recently repaired but it works 100%.
Jerry Parr
05 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350
04 Honda CR-V
Ham Radio K7OU
Retired EE
Jrparr32@gmail.com
602-321-8141
Full-timer