cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pickup Trucks.com

LITEPHIL
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't see a test from them in a while. I always enjoyed their testing and they seem to be the only ones that do it right. Are they going under? Hope not!
2022 Chevy Silverado RST Duramax NHT
1954 Chevy 3100 Carryall 4x4
2008 Salem T23FBL
04 FXDL Harley
4 REPLIES 4

ShinerBock
Explorer
Explorer
johndeerefarmer wrote:
Ever since the guy (can't) remember his name left a few years ago to go work for Ford the site sucks. Now I just watch TFL Truck

That would be Mick Levine. He actually started PUTC and Cars.com ran it into the ground.
2014 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
2016 BMW 2.0L diesel (work and back car)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.0L Ecodiesel

Highland Ridge Silverstar 378RBS

johndeerefarmer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ever since the guy (can't) remember his name left a few years ago to go work for Ford the site sucks. Now I just watch TFL Truck
2020 Ford 350 6.7 PSD & 2017 F150 3.5 EB max tow
GD Reflection 29rs

Groover
Explorer II
Explorer II
The 2019 Ram feature is actually a sponsored add by Ram, not an article by PU.com.

They do have an article dated 2/25/2020 about the 2020 Tundra TRD Pro and it appears that they had been getting articles out a rate of about one a week before that but nothing that excited me. I would say that they are alive but just barely. In fact, checking on it was probably the first time I looked at the site this year. I used to check it at least daily.

Sadly, I think that some of the most loyal users killed it by getting too stupid and vile in the comments section. PU.com eventually had to turn off comments and the entire site seemed to lose its vitality. It also seemed to be that comments here got a little nastier shortly after that. I hope that those problem users didn't come here with their bad attitudes. This could be a case study in why we need to keep things friendly here.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Their website featured review is a 2019 RAM 3500. Behind the times on the internet usually means deader than a doornail.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad