Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Spittoon? in a shower Wolf Pup camper
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Spittoon? in a shower Wolf Pup camper

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 03/11/20 12:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pft, spitoon.. Clearly that's a urinal!

* This post was edited 03/11/20 01:02pm by ScottG *

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins.
2018 Silver Fox 32A.
H0NDA eu2000i

Lwiddis

West & above Bishop, California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/11/20 01:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

“Is there some magical germ barrier at a bathroom sink...”

No, but not having a toilet area sink and washing, brushing etc. in the kitchen sink lacks class. It also sends the wrong message to children if you have them.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)

trail-explorer

NM

View Profile

Posted: 03/11/20 01:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NRALIFR wrote:

Naio wrote:

...but having the kids sleeping right above your head must be pretty bad for the sex life.

If there’s kids sleeping above you in the camper, you’ve already gotten all of that you’re gonna get. From that person, anyway.

[emoticon][emoticon]

ROFL. I was thinking the same thing.

Bob

bukhrn

Lanexa, Va

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/11/20 03:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Actually looks like a sink without a faucet, but then you have the hand held wand.

2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund
You can have my RV, when you pry my cold dead fingers from the Steering Wheel

caver

Missouri, The Cave State

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/11/20 10:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lwiddis wrote:

No, but not having a toilet area sink and washing, brushing etc. in the kitchen sink lacks class. It also sends the wrong message to children if you have them.

I think my mom has a black and white picture of me probably less than a year old being bathed in the kitchen sink at my Great Aunts farmhouse.

Naio

Snug as a bug in a rug

View Profile

Posted: 03/11/20 10:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

caver wrote:

I think my mom has a black and white picture of me probably less than a year old being bathed in the kitchen sink at my Great Aunts farmhouse.

That was the normal way to do it. Who ever heard of a baby bathtub?

3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

CavemanCharlie

Storden,MN

View Profile

Posted: 03/12/20 08:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Naio wrote:

caver wrote:

That was the normal way to do it. Who ever heard of a baby bathtub?

I still know moms that bath the baby in the kitchen sink. What is wrong with that?

You really want to freak out. I sometimes go swimming in the lake and don't take a shower afterwards !!! (I have friends that go out of their minds over that.) In fact, I only wash my swimsuit about once a year !!!

Let the comments begin.

CavemanCharlie

Storden,MN

View Profile

Posted: 03/12/20 08:18pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

caver wrote:

CavemanCharlie wrote:

The rest of the RV is not what I'm looking for but, to each their own.

It wasn't what I had in mind either but I've reconsidered. I want a small TH yet be able to haul SxS. Then I saw this and though ehhh leave the SxS at home and now will be able to haul my dual sport motorcycle in there instead of the pickup. Occasionally in travel mode I see an area I want to explore so why take the truck. Then there's the whole ordeal of unhooking the truck to unload the bike. The one thing that is a turnoff is water capacity is a bit small for the boondocking I do.

My TT also has a smaller water capacity then I would like. I fill up a couple of 5 gallon jugs of fresh water and haul them in the back of the pickup. It helps in 2 ways. First I have more water. And , second, I have more weight being hauled in the pickup where I have more capacity anyway. Plus, it doesn't slosh around as much. (Um, I guess that's three isn't it.)

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

View Profile

Posted: 03/12/20 10:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I've seen a lot of small trailers without a bathroom sink just a kitchen sink. Heck the bathroom sink in my 35' trailer is small.

ZINGERLITE

Union Lake, MI

View Profile

Posted: 03/13/20 05:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

colliehauler wrote:

I've seen a lot of small trailers without a bathroom sink just a kitchen sink. Heck the bathroom sink in my 35' trailer is small.

When we were looking i couldn't believe how much room a bathroom took up. showers are such a waste of space! id love to see a camper with a half bath. we don't shower in the camper. its a "Lite" which translates to "small tanks" lol. an army shower would fill up the gray in a hurry. just use the camp ground showers with cheap flip flops! id trade my useless shower for a small sink but don't both. ours just has a shower and a toilet. a small bathroom was a huge selling point. I wanted one with the toilet in the shower but the wife overruled that so we compromised.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Spittoon? in a shower Wolf Pup camper
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.