cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tucson FMCA Cancelled

Ken_C
Explorer
Explorer
I just received a text from FMCA announcing that they are cancelling the upcoming rally in Tucson AZ.
Ken
2018 Newmar Dutchstar
Spartan K2
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
4 REPLIES 4

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Cancellation is going to be a nightmare. Lots of contracts signed well beforehand, lots of refunds going to have to go out. At least they had two weeks. I heard many State Parks are closing now too. It will also be interesting to see how the stores will fare. Lots of empty shelves. Buy from China and you can't get the mdse to restock your store. The ones who purchase US goods are still stocked. Seems like every election year we experience some type of world ending event. Sure glad the killer bees, fire ants, SARS, swine flu etc etc. didn't get me. Interesting times for sure.......Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, a prudent decision in light of the current health threat from COVID-19.

Here is the statement on FMCA's home page:https://fmca.com/

With escalating concern regarding the COVID-19 virus, and the Tucson mayorโ€™s recommendation on March 12, 2020, that large gatherings be postponed, on Friday, March 13, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern, FMCA's Board of Directors voted to cancel FMCA's 101st International Convention and RV Expo set to take place March 26 through 29 in Tucson, Arizona. We understand that you will have questions, but ask that you please remain patient as we make arrangements for this unprecedented situation. Additional communications will follow next week.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Yea! I won't have to work the rally. Gonna enjoy the time off and go camping and ride my RZR.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Not surprising.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad