cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Park closures

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Just saw that Campendium is maintaing listings of closures for both the US and Canada.
At this moment the US list is showing an error message but the Canadian one is working, and the US one will likely be back up soon.
Thumbnails on the right side of their homepage take you to the closures list.
Maybe it will help a few of you that are having to move.
5 REPLIES 5

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a direct link to the "closures" page at the aforementioned website. I believe it's got updates from members, so the caveat is it may not be 100% accurate, but it seems to be close.
I hope they don't mind?

https://www.campendium.com/camping/covid-19-state-by-state-campground-closures-responses/?utm_source...

MODERATOR'S EDIT: Per the site Admin's request, I am closing all COVID-19 threads and directing future comments to one thread in Around the Campfire: 2019โ€“20 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC POSTINGS
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
BB_TX wrote:
jdc1 wrote:
Yea....they even shut down all the reservation websites across the USA. All that will be left will be private RV parks ($$$$).

Not true. I just today rescheduled a reservation thru recreation.gov to a date later in the year as my May COE reservation has been cancelled due to park closure.

I also just used recreation.gov to make reservations at 2 different USFS CG in Colorado...in September...and one of them had every campsite open, 18 hours after the booking window opened. Last weekend of the season for both.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
jdc1 wrote:
Yea....they even shut down all the reservation websites across the USA. All that will be left will be private RV parks ($$$$).

Not true. I just today rescheduled a reservation thru recreation.gov to a date later in the year as my May COE reservation has been cancelled due to park closure.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
There's few county owned CG's near us that're still open.
That will probably change.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II