Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Florida Keys closed to visitors

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
Link

Looks like the Keys are closed to overnight visitors for the next two weeks or so.
Long live the Conch Republic!
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"
7 REPLIES 7

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
NatParkJunkie wrote:
ScottG wrote:
rhagfo wrote:
ScottG wrote:
We have reservations for a hotel in KW beginning May 3. Wonder how that's going to go..

I would call and check, I miss the keys, havenโ€™t been for about four years.

We've never been there but the more I check it out on line, the more exceited we get. Especially looking forward to a trip to the Dry Tortugas (RSVP'd), which I'm sure is closed right now. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Dry Tortugas was awesome! I did a 3 night tent camping trip there in October. It feels almost like your own private deserted island after the day trip boat leaves.

DW and I did a day trip to Ft. Jefferson and the Dry Tortuga's, it was awesome.

MODERATOR'S EDIT: Per the site Admin's request, I am closing all COVID-19 threads and directing future comments to one thread in Around the Campfire: 2019โ€“20 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC POSTINGS

NatParkJunkie
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
rhagfo wrote:
ScottG wrote:
We have reservations for a hotel in KW beginning May 3. Wonder how that's going to go..

We've never been there but the more I check it out on line, the more exceited we get. Especially looking forward to a trip to the Dry Tortugas (RSVP'd), which I'm sure is closed right now. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Dry Tortugas was awesome! I did a 3 night tent camping trip there in October. It feels almost like your own private deserted island after the day trip boat leaves.

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
I was born in KW. Never been back.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

dedmiston
ScottG wrote:

That's a long way from home. Good for you. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
rhagfo wrote:
ScottG wrote:

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
ScottG wrote:

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad