cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New rv's

Birdnst
Explorer
Explorer
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the new interior color schemes are rather ugly. The designer's must have all studied at the same place as all these home remodelers on TV now days.
Just not my taste.
What does everyone else think?
If you cannot take good care of what you have, you will not have anything good for very long!!!
20 REPLIES 20

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not sure if some of them are trying to look like a very old library, a sedate very expensive lawyers office or a brothel.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, gray and white. BORING.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Gloss finish on the cabinets! Especially dark ones. Ridiculous and looks awful!!! I hope they get away from that.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
Three years ago we went to the Spring RV shows in the Phoenix area and I couldn't find a speck of solid wood, even in the hundred thousand dollar fifth wheels and all that pressed **** wood was painted gray or really dark brown. I'd puke if I had to pay $100,000 and stay in one of those things! Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Our Jayco has the white farmhouse interior I think it looks good and the DW love it.
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
beermanjoe wrote:
We got a 2020 Shadow Cruiser 329QBS. The wife absolutely loves the interior colors. That`s all that counts.

Smart man.

beermanjoe
Explorer
Explorer
We got a 2020 Shadow Cruiser 329QBS. The wife absolutely loves the interior colors. That`s all that counts.
2018 Ram 2500 4x4 CC 4.10 gears 2020 Shadow Cruiser 329QBS

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
colliehauler wrote:
T18skyguy wrote:
campigloo wrote:
Gray seems to be the in color. I rent apts and itโ€™s amazing how popular gray is. I can hardly rent anything that doesnโ€™t have gray plank flooring. If I have one with gray and one with brown natural the gray always goes first.

Yea, I'm a landlord and grey seems to be the current fad color. I expect it to run it's course soon I hope. When I first spotted grey housing in my neighborhood I thought it was just primer. I said to my wife "When in the h_ll are they gonna paint that house"? Until I realized it was painted. Ugg, so ugly. Even burnt orange from the eighties would be better.
Grey with burnt orange trim?

Maybe we could remove all coverings and just go with bare concrete!

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
T18skyguy wrote:
campigloo wrote:
Gray seems to be the in color. I rent apts and itโ€™s amazing how popular gray is. I can hardly rent anything that doesnโ€™t have gray plank flooring. If I have one with gray and one with brown natural the gray always goes first.

Yea, I'm a landlord and grey seems to be the current fad color. I expect it to run it's course soon I hope. When I first spotted grey housing in my neighborhood I thought it was just primer. I said to my wife "When in the h_ll are they gonna paint that house"? Until I realized it was painted. Ugg, so ugly. Even burnt orange from the eighties would be better.
Grey with burnt orange trim?

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
campigloo wrote:

Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like I'm behind the times, grey has overtaken white with dark colors proceding that.

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
We recently purchased new and the wife ran straight to the grey interior, I don't mind it.

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Look around until you find the interior that you prefer. I prefer hickory or oak to painted cabnets. You know what they say about opinions, everyone has one.

I think white painted cabnets are the rage now.