cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

F11 Top coat Polish

CHIEFTOM
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone used this stuff on there Fiberglass RV's ?

F11 Top Coat Polish
11 REPLIES 11

ocean_bound
Explorer
Explorer
Very easy to use I do my 37 ft class a a lot quicker than other waxโ€™s but needs 2 coats it does shine nice but if u have sun damage take care of it first and then put this wax on
Allen&carrie 2006 georgetown XL359 37ft

CHIEFTOM
Explorer
Explorer
Went all in and bought a gallon they charge $60 for a 12 oz bottle but price drops to about $18 per 12 oz bottle if you by a gallon. Did one side of my heavily oxidised fiberglass Motorhome last week before it started raining. Takes oxidation off with minimal elbow grease and leaves a smooth shiny finish. Very happy with product. Achieved good results with a minimal of effort. Took about 2 hours for me,a 76 yr old, to do one whole side of 25 ft Motorhome.

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Its a great product - you have to use multiple coats before you see the benefits. I applied it every time I wash my wife's car, now it almost always looks clean. I haven't put it on my RV as I had some oxidation I have been trying to remove first. I would use it on a new RV to keep the original shine. It's expensive, but worth it if you use it correctly. It won't keep the dirt off the vehicle, but it makes it easier to clean up when you get a good base. It's also the easiest product I have ever used for applying. Once you use it a couple times, don't use soap, or use a small amount of automotive soap, or the wash they recommend.

CHIEFTOM
Explorer
Explorer
RustyMacIntosh wrote:
Guy wiped down my Bounder using ATF and a rag.... did a decent job that has kept the haze away now for several months sitting outside in the rain

ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid?

RustyMacIntosh
Explorer
Explorer
Guy wiped down my Bounder using ATF and a rag.... did a decent job that has kept the haze away now for several months sitting outside in the rain

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Nice to hear from people that have used it! Thank you!
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a $60 bottle of that stuff for my painted rv. It's an expensive joke.

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
This is what dealers use on cars to make them look all shiny. It will wash away after a couple washes or a rain.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Gee, DFord, thanks for responding but no thanks...?

The reviews I saw were one or two stars.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

CHIEFTOM
Explorer
Explorer
Kind of mixed reviews on Amazon which I had already read. I was looking for someone on here who had first hand experience on using it on a fiberglass RV.

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
Try looking over these reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/TopCoat-F11-Master-Craftsman-Polish-Sealer/product-reviews/B076R7FKYP
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System