cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need Wiring Diagram-Super Slide Side-2004 Fleetwood Bounder

davidandval
Explorer
Explorer
I'm haveing major issue with all lights on the super slide side. Would anyone know how I could obtain a wiring diagram? Thank you in advance to all! I am a newbie...first motorhome ever so I really appreciate any help from you all! Be safe out there and God bless!
7 REPLIES 7

davidandval
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all for your assistance. I contacted Fleetwood, they did explain about the original company no longer in business, however, they were able to send me multiple PDF files. I am currently studying them and will have my multimeter in hand. I am hopeful I will find the reasons for the issues and be able to repair them. Fleetwood does seem very willing to assistant with any thing they can. I am thankful for that.

sehunter
Explorer
Explorer
"The Fleetwood that built that RV has been out of business for several years. The new Fleetwood won't have anything to do with it.
B.O."

I am sorry that is not true the new Fleetwood has supported me on everything I have ask for Parts, schematics and researching for something that is no longer available. All anyone has to do is call and they will bend over backwards to help.
Stan
2008 Bounder
38P, W24, 8.1L, 3 Slides
2019 tow dolly hydraulic brakes

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Alan_Hepburn wrote:
Send an email to Fleetwood with your request - they'll need your VIN and your FIN and you'll receive a complete set of schematics by return email.
The Fleetwood that built that RV has been out of business for several years. The new Fleetwood won't have anything to do with it.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
This should be posted on your previous thread. Several answers there. When asking for assistance be sure to "subscribe" to that thread. That way, whenever anyone posts a reply, you're notified. Asking for the same assistance on several threads becomes confusing and often redundant. Please check your earlier post...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Alan_Hepburn
Explorer
Explorer
Send an email to Fleetwood with your request - they'll need your VIN and your FIN and you'll receive a complete set of schematics by return email.
----------------------------------------------
Alan & Sandy Hepburn driving a 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E on a Workhorse chassis - Proud to be a Blue Star Family!
Good Sam Member #566004

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
There is probably no wiring diagram available. It's just however they threw things together the day they made it. Check the fuses first, then start pulling the fixtures looking for loose wires.If all the lights are not working on the slide check the ground.

davidandval
Explorer
Explorer
2004 Fleetwood Bounder