cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rallys

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
it appears all the Rallys may have been canceled. I haven't heard from Freightliner, or ACA yet or I misseed the emails and wife hasn't told me yet.
13 REPLIES 13

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
So, I guess DownTheAvenue should be part of the Coronavirus task force, because clearly he (or she) has more insight into when this will end than any one else.

I didn't see anywhere in this thread that anyone was advocating scheduling a rally in the middle of a pandemic. What I did see was some posters HOPING that it is under control and we can start getting back to normal by the June timeframe.

That is TOTALLY different than saying there should be something scheduled in the middle of the pandemic.

Think you need to take a breath, calm down, and quit reading more into things than are there.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
DownTheAvenue wrote:
Really? You really think that rallies will be scheduled when there is a pandemic killing thousands of people that spreads easily people to people? You really think rallies will be scheduled when businesses have been closed and church services closed to prevent the spread of this killer virus? You really think the public health authorities would allow a gathering hundreds if not thousand of people RV enthusiasts when they don't even allow anyone to eat at a dine in restaurant in much of the country.

I don't know what to say or think about that!

Get outside, go for a walk, get durnk, do something.... You're losing it
No one suggested behaving badly, was merely a comment.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
TomG2 wrote:
tommyznr wrote:
Cloud Dancer wrote:
It's going to sink in one of these days.

What should sink in? That this is temporary or that this is the new normal?

We will all laugh about the virus in two years. The survivor's will laugh, that is.
Which will be the overwhelming number.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
tommyznr wrote:
DownTheAvenue wrote:
Really? You really think that rallies will be scheduled when there is a pandemic killing thousands of people that spreads easily people to people? You really think rallies will be scheduled when businesses have been closed and church services closed to prevent the spread of this killer virus? You really think the public health authorities would allow a gathering hundreds if not thousand of people RV enthusiasts when they don't even allow anyone to eat at a dine in restaurant in much of the country.

How far out should they be cancelled in your opinion as of March 26, 2020?
A June
B July
C August
D Forever

Well, it looks like at least through August! Some parts of the country have not yet to begin their infection curve, so even August may be too early! So there!

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
tommyznr wrote:
Cloud Dancer wrote:

We will all laugh about the virus in two years. The survivor's will laugh, that is.

tommyznr
Explorer
Explorer
Cloud Dancer wrote:

Tom

2017 GMC Sierra SLT, Max Tow package
2018 Grand Design Reflection 295RL

tommyznr
Explorer
Explorer
DownTheAvenue wrote:

How far out should they be cancelled in your opinion as of March 26, 2020?
A June
B July
C August
D Forever
Tom

2017 GMC Sierra SLT, Max Tow package
2018 Grand Design Reflection 295RL

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
"I don't know what to say or think about that!"

That's funny, you wrote a very long ranting post about it, but you don't know what to say about that. I'd hate to see what you'd write if you had an opinion.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Most all rally's and in fact it is suggested any get together of more than a handful of folks (Some states specify a number) be cancelled. I can't even go to Church on Sunday.

Some are postponed. Some just out right cancelled.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
I have rallies planned for June hope all is well by that time. Have not heard anything about them being canceled yet.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Itโ€™s not a good time for rallies.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad