cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mexican face mask

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
How to make a Mexican face mask and be compliant with the regulations.

Start with a plastic glass or cup, make two holes one on each side and place a string that is the same length on both sides so that one strings goes over the ear and the other under the chin, repeat for the other side, fill the glass with Tequila, Mescal or your favorite alcoholic beverage, place glass on face attach with string securely.

Now you are using a protective face mask and are using the alcohol correctly.

Espero que esten sanos y guardaditos.
( hope you are healthy and sequestered)

navegator
7 REPLIES 7

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like the way you think lol. Yesterday my buddy gave me a can of beer he had cleaned with perfumed hand sanitizer (the can not the beer). I didn't accept his offer of a second. Next time I'll use a glass!!

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
No you do not need to go to Mexico, this can and should be used everywhere and by everyone, this is Mexican ingenuity and humor wile fasing hardship, the alcohol needs to also be used inside, trying to drink hand sanitzer it just tastes terrible Tequila, Mescal, Snaps, beer, wine, white lightning, what ever you prefer, you can also make a drink that is comon in Mexico, purchse one litter of alcohol in the morning from the farmacia in a wide mouth jar and eight to ten squezed half oranges from the guy that sells orange juice on the street they will be free.

Place oranges in jar with alcohol and let stand in the sun until about noon, this you drink with chiles, tortillas and friloles refritos this will keep you alive no matter what virus you get, I got this recepy from the guys that colect the trash every day, they sometimes have la merienda "lunch" on the median in front of the house.

So enjoy la vida loca, nomas tenemos una y hay que gozarla.

navegator

Talleyho69
Considering that here in Guerrero, we are asked to use social distancing, but there are no other restrictions, yet, the answer to your question is NO!!!

However, we have an extra 20 kilo bag of dog food to hold us through if it does hit the fan.

No, we won't be eating dog food, and HOPEFULLY not eating toilet paper! The masks, however, could be really really fun!

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Do you have to go to Mexico to use it?

If so you may not be coming back for awhile but who cares?
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

Thank you for the much needed and important, accurate protection information.
I will send your excellent advice and instructions to my brother in Cabo for follow up, to make sure he is safe!!
:B
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

Talleyho69
Decisions, decisions. Do we use Tequila or local Mezcal? We must be safe.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Gold or silver tequila?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad