cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Still need the maiden voyage...

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
and not sure where/when that will be possible. Probably should stay close to home for that BUT...

Would love to hit Boardman Marina in Boardman OR or a bit west at Peach Beach across from Biggs Junction OR. These are 3-4 hours from home.

In late June (I think) we have 4 days at Farragut State Park.
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY
6 REPLIES 6

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
And just found out our trip to Farragut State Park the first week in May is done...
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
Wife and I have been playing uno every evening in the RV, drinking wine then a movie......but would like to go somewhere.

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm sure you've been to the Sawtooths (Sawteeth?) many times, but if not, there is so much to do and see. And lots of great boondocking. So even if the campgrounds are closed in June, you might still be able to go??

Let us know if you'd like more info about the area from Sun Valley to Stanley.
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œwhere idiots have closed the parks.โ€œ

So that the campers are on the road. Crazy.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'd avoid any urban areas or tourist spots right now that leaves about 90% of the country except for the places where idiots have closed the parks.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ain't nothing wrong with a little driveway camping to get the feel and test the system...then if you have any issues much easier to take care of
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31