cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 forester 26s

MarkieBob
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have this motor home? Quality? Problems with it?
2011 Holiday Rambler Vacationer Class A
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara toad.
2006 Ford F350 PSD 6.0 4x4
1990 18' Seaswirl boat
2 REPLIES 2

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
2007 till now, if its still around after 13 years and appears to be in good condition, how bad could it be ? As they age it depends on how they were taken care off.
They are good enough to consider. I know someone who owned a fleet of rental units like that, from that era, they didn't have anything unusual that stands out. Normal wear and tear, they held up well enough.
I assume your looking to buy it. If you been here since 2005, you probably know what to took for.

Many times, certain older rvs get bad reviews because the mfg was not stepping up regarding warranty claims etc. But those things often get resolved as companies are sold and taken over. Therefore todays unit might be better regarding that.

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
Couldn't find that model but...

I had a '07 Sunseeker 2860, bought use from a local rental fleet. For the most part I felt that the build quality was fine. I really didn't have any complaints other than the Mastercraft (?) furniture was ****. Replace the sleeper/sofa, removed the dinette and replaced with a couple of small chairs. Re-Upholstered and built up front seats. Later after the grandkids came along I put one of the dinette benches back. Grandkids kept multiplying so we upgraded to a larger Class A.