Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: 2021 College Football Recruiting Rankings Top (16)
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> 2021 College Football Recruiting Rankings Top (16)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next
bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 03/28/20 04:36am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I got getting ot the results below from 247sports.com and although it is still early, I think you'll find which colleges are getting an early start. See the current Top (16) below:

#1 Ohio State
#2 Clemson
#3 Florida
#4 N. Carolina
#5 U. Miami
#6 Notre Dame
#7 Wisconsin
#8 Texas
#9 Maryland
10 Oregon
11 Iowa
12 Rutgers
13 Georgia
14 Tennessee
15 USC
16 LSU

Alabama didn't make the top 50!

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

ramyankee

North Idaho/Kootenai Country

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/28/20 12:04pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bagman wrote:

I got getting ot the results below from 247sports.com and although it is still early, I think you'll find which colleges are getting an early start. See the current Top (16) below:

#1 Ohio State
#2 Clemson
#3 Florida
#4 N. Carolina
#5 U. Miami
#6 Notre Dame
#7 Wisconsin
#8 Texas
#9 Maryland
10 Oregon
11 Iowa
12 Rutgers
13 Georgia
14 Tennessee
15 USC
16 LSU

Alabama didn't make the top 50!

There are a few surprises there in the top 16, the ones that are higher than I would expect. And then LSU at 16, figured they would have been several spots higher. And then there is Alabama, wow...

Myself, am a bigger 1A fan..... Those stinking NDSU Bison continue their dynasty. We are getting closer but still no cigar. Oh well. It is what it is.

Rick and Patti ">
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ">
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

naturist

Lynchburg, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/29/20 06:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Alabama generally comes onto the recruiting bandwagon late. They let everyone else do the scouting, then swoop in for the gems others have identified, so don’t count them out just yet.

But wait, where is TTUN?

As for the Buckeyes, Holy Smokes, but as good a recruiter as Urban Meyer was, Ryan Day is doing even better with this class. Of course, we’ll see where it ends up come December, but if he manages to keep this going, this team will be hard to beat in a couple years. Come to think of it, they were hard to beat THIS year.

blt2ski

Kirkland, Wa

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/20 06:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Keep talking about next spring or fall 2022's football season.....

IMHO, their will not be ANY sport or meetings or schools opening or whatever as we knew it, for 6 to 12 months, maybe as much as 24 months. WIll depend upon when 70-80% of us are either vaccinated, or have had this virus!

Enjoy arguing among yourselves as to who or what is best or worst......

Marty

92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
00 Chev C2500, V5700, 4L80E, 4.10, base truck, no options!
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

Check RV.Net Blogs at: blog.rv.net

Bowling Green, KY

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/20 06:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our surviving and beating this virus is so much more important than organized/commercial sports at this time, imo. As mentioned above by blt2ski, if debates help have at it. [emoticon]

* This post was edited 04/05/20 06:31pm by Moderator *

Charlie D.

E. Texas-Orange

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/06/20 06:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I can't believe some of those rankings BUT time will tell and it is early. Will have to go beyond commitments and look at the signings and how they go.
I believe LSU should be slightly higher but until we see how the QB situation goes it is anyone's guess. Sadly, Coach O filed for divorce from his wife of 23 years last week. The Tiger nation is in shock. She had stood behind him for many tough years. That brave woman has had too many surgeries to count. Scoliosis at a very young age. Her colon was nicked during one surgery and she almost died. A walking miracle.
https://www.si.com/college/2018/07/02/kelly-orgeron-lsu-tigers

Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 04/07/20 04:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Charlie, very sorry to hear that sad news. I think it is always sad when a couple has been married for 20 plus years and then get divorced. Personally I think there will be a college football season, even if the players play in Stadiums that are totally empty! Furthermore, I feel that American will beat this awful virus and I'm personally selling products that are used to disinfect objects, Blue & Black Nitrile gloves, hand santizer, and a multitude of products. Consequently only people who are doing things to help win the battle with COVID-19 are allowed to travel freely on the streets and roads in Michigan. The company I work for has reduced our work week from 5 days/week to three days/week. Detroit is a HOT SPOT, but now I get to stay at home with my wife of 40 years Friday thru Monday! Again, I'm very confident we (Americans) will win this battle! Be safe to ALL RV.NET menbers, Chuck/Bagman

blt2ski

Kirkland, Wa

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/20 07:52am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/belgia........un-bike-close-to-each-other-a5df19c77d08

one of the reasons I do not think sports as we know them will be operating for some times. Breathing releases the virus in microdroplets. Others close by can breath them in, get infected. Football the lineman are inches apart breathing on ea other. same in group tackles.
Even if stadiums are empty per say, we are watching at home on TV. The players themselves, coaches later in locker room are putting them selves at risk. NO ONE is paid enough to put themselves on the line.
We are 12+ months before being out of this virus issue. Hope I'm wrong.....Probably closer to 24months.

Marty

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/20 11:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Marty, trust me, these college football players are better protected than us, the regular American public! Which means they are taking online classes and where they work out is sanitized every single day of many times per day. I have no idea how Washington State or the Univ. of Washington operates, but most big time college teams are doing everything to protect their team. Furthermore, I'm 100% certain come Sept. 1st. that we ALL will be watching college football on TV.

Bowling Green, KY

View Profile

Posted: 04/11/20 06:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co........llege-football-spring-practice-over-cdc/

This is an important start to protecting everyone:

What ever 'protection' the college football players are receiving is hopefully the same protection the universities are proving the rest of the students on campus!

The health/well being of the students on campus is just important as any player of any sport.

* This post was edited 04/11/20 07:00am by Moderator *

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> 2021 College Football Recruiting Rankings Top (16)
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.