Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: Jensen 212T Radio Problem
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Maintenance Issues & Tips

 > Jensen 212T Radio Problem

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
plattpd60

usa

New Member

Joined: 07/08/2009

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 07:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Does anyone have information about the upgrade radio JRV9000R replacement for the JRT 212T?

way2roll

Wilmington NC

Senior Member

Joined: 10/05/2018

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 08:50am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

plattpd60 wrote:

Does anyone have information about the upgrade radio JRV9000R replacement for the JRT 212T?


Replacing a Jensen with a Jensen? Some reviews indicate a lot of the same problems. For about the same money you could get a Pioneer, Kenwood or Sony. I mean, if you are going to replace it, why not replace it with a reputable brand?


2020 F350 STX
2020 FR Cedar Ridge Silverback 29rw

plattpd60

usa

New Member

Joined: 07/08/2009

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 10:47am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just want to find a better one that will fit right in and hook up with no problems.

way2roll

Wilmington NC

Senior Member

Joined: 10/05/2018

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 10:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

plattpd60 wrote:

I just want to find a better one that will fit right in and hook up with no problems.


Size should be a double din. Shop around on Crutchfield and give them a call. Tell them what you have and that you want a plug and play replacement. They will tell you the models that will work. Then you can either order from them or do some comparison shopping. I will say that the people at Crutchfield know what they are doing. I've ordered a few things from them and they always supply installation instructions as well ans any wiring harnesses to make the install easier. Amazon won't do that.

plattpd60

usa

New Member

Joined: 07/08/2009

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 11:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

thanks for the info.

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

Senior Member

Joined: 03/23/2004

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 08:28pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just installed a Pioneer touch screen with apple car play and a back up camera. I have a dedicated monitor of the cameras. They do make radio that are also monitors. Shop around. Anything is better than a Jensen.


Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!


Bruce Brown

Northern NY

Moderator

Joined: 06/01/2001

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 04/03/20 07:11am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

way2roll wrote:

plattpd60 wrote:

I just want to find a better one that will fit right in and hook up with no problems.


Size should be a double din. Shop around on Crutchfield and give them a call. Tell them what you have and that you want a plug and play replacement. They will tell you the models that will work. Then you can either order from them or do some comparison shopping. I will say that the people at Crutchfield know what they are doing. I've ordered a few things from them and they always supply installation instructions as well ans any wiring harnesses to make the install easier. Amazon won't do that.


^^^ This.

The sizes are standard and there are many plug & play adapters now for the wiring.

My guess would be for **much** less than your trip to Alpine House you could upgrade your system and still have $$$ in your pocket.


There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910


Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Maintenance Issues & Tips

 > Jensen 212T Radio Problem
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.